Legendary Seat covers

-

outboardguy

Reaction score
I just installed my first ever seat cover on a car...I bought the Legendary seat covers...All I can say is either I missed my calling as a seat recover-er, or the Legendary product is fantastic....went on like pie.....10 Thumbs Up!!!!

Congratulations, I have mine, but haven't attempted to install yet. Show us some pictures of your work

Hers a picture of the done seat...it isnt perfect, but if you look at what I started with, its way better...I learned a bit, and the next seat will have none of the wrinkles..I pulled the centre part of the cover too far down, which is what caused the ripples

driver seat start.jpg

passenger seat done.jpg

Nice. Since you probably won't be able to leave outside to let em sun bake for several months due to your climate put by a window where sun can hit seats directly.
Most wrinkles will tighten right up.

I quickly tried a heat gun, but no change.....I can live with it, but my next one will be better...my point was ...the Legendary seat covers are awesome!...That is the first time ive ever tried a car seat recover job...good product and worth the few extra dollars

I would have to agree.I just did my first set my self for my 73 cuda I am doing. I did a set with my dad on the duster and another e body and both come out good as well. Takes some time but worth it.I think anyone should give it a shot.If anything just hog rings to cut

IMG_0846_zpsmgjkxqsz.jpg

-
Back