Legendary turnaround time

-

jim

Reaction score
Ordered GTS seat covers and door panels this weekend.
I am told that my order would take 40 weeks
WOW!!!

@jim I ordered Barracuda bucket seat covers last November from Legendary. No word on expected ship date yet.

Placed my order last month, was told late June, early July - depending on China virus restrictions.

Oh well, nothing else on this car has been on a realistic timeline. I was told the workmanship will make the wait worthwhile.

Damn, I ordered 69 barracuda seat covers, padding install kits etc. Everything came but the covers. Packing list says backorder. Effing things better be perfect.

Mine is the seats and door panels for a ‘67 Barracuda convertible.

Damn, I ordered 69 barracuda seat covers, padding install kits etc. Everything came but the covers. Packing list says backorder. Effing things better be perfect.
Same thing with me. I got the foams and install kit about 3 weeks ago. No word on the skins. 1965 Barracuda

I ordered some couches for the house last December...should get here sometime in May

Same thing with me. I got the foams and install kit about 3 weeks ago. No word on the skins. 1965 Barracuda

Foam and bolsters, Legendary
Covers, local guy.

Thanks for helping me make that decision.

I’m waiting on white. Pearl white is standard for the ‘67 Barracuda, but “white”looked much better. LI told me they make their covers, so the special order really did not add any more time to the order.

Took three months to get the covers for my Barracuda last year. I haven't installed them yet, but they are really nice. Definitely worth the wait.

@jim, did you order from Legendary? I assume you did, but you didn't say. Does Legendary get their vinyl material from China?

It seems to be happening to everything. Tire suppliers, parts suppliers, everybody is out of products. I have been waiting on my Promaxx heads since November. Finally gave up and decided to order the TrickFlow 240's. Nope, Summit, Mancini, both out and have no e.t.a. for more.

Pre China Flu, I got mine in @ 8 weeks, but they are worth the wait you won't find a better product than legendary.

Everyone spending stimulus money?

Got a email from legendary factory. They told me 22 to 24 weeks.
Better but still a long time. Should of ordered 2 years ago

Yep. Same here, I got a ridiculous turnaround time. Took it to a local shop, done in 3 weeks. Rather support a local business anyway. Cost was about the same.
20210204_173832.jpg

It seems to be happening to everything. Tire suppliers, parts suppliers, everybody is out of products. I have been waiting on my Promaxx heads since November. Finally gave up and decided to order the TrickFlow 240's. Nope, Summit, Mancini, both out and have no e.t.a. for more.
Summit is moving from Cali-clowns to Missouri town.

I ordered a brake line kit for a car and the company never notified me that the product wasn’t available. 3 months later I call them, got real lucky, after the call it arrived in 2 days.

-
Back