Lego Land

-

6pakattack

Reaction score
Headed out in a few to down and check out the Old Cypress Gardens site that is Now LEGO LAND!! OUGHT TO BE PRETTY KOOL !! AAA members get a sneak preview Saturday 7th !!

next time I go to Mom's will have to see what it is all about. She lives 2 miles from it.

Cool, looking forward to your report. Good to hear the old Cypress Gardens site is being put to use. I have fond childhood memories, what I remember most is the coin operated injection-molding machines, that made souvenir figurines while you watched.

Went to Cypress when I was reeellly young...remember vividly the water-ski show and the sacks of gum in shapes of little oranges.

LEGO LAND..... I wish they had some thing like that i would take the gfs kid to play there

Well I've got to say that the five of us that went (2 grown kids)had a blast !!Due to CRS disease,I can't remember the # of Lego's used (I think upwards of 30 million) !!Lego City is just friggin awesome ! I can't hardly tell you how many Landmark builings are there !! A drag strip (assuming it's Gainsville / Gator Nationals),Daytona Speedway that has a pit member in motion as well as an engine being raised and lowered,The Fort at St Augustine,Ebor City,The Florida Keys,the Golden Gate Bridge,Cape Canaveral / Space Shuttle,Times Square... Damn, there is just soooooo much to take in !!We decided to buy season passes as we got rushed on account of rain !!Well worth checking out,and little tykes will be in awe !!

-
Back