Let’s see how good you guys are!

-

Sixpack_Sid

Reaction score
The wiring diagram I got for my 75 Duster shows some wires in the wrong place. In the pic they’re a fuse able link that is cut off on plug s to z. Can anyone tell me where that goes to? Also the diagram shows a black and yellow wire going to the horn from Z but my wiring shows a green and black wire that goes from plug J to N to the horn. Can someone clear this up for me please?

IMG_0430.jpeg

IMG_0431.jpeg

I have one of those. It's nice and big and color, but it has errors. What you need is in the service manual for your car. Mymopar.com has free copies for download, but unfortunately not for your car. They are available for purchase in several modes, print and digital. You should get one.
Having said that, hopefully someone here has what you need and will share it with you now.
Edit - there are several available on Ebay at good prices.

The wiring diagram I got for my 75 Duster shows some wires in the wrong place. In the pic they’re a fuse able link that is cut off on plug s to z. Can anyone tell me where that goes to? Also the diagram shows a black and yellow wire going to the horn from Z but my wiring shows a green and black wire that goes from plug J to N to the horn. Can someone clear this up for me please?

View attachment 1716122035

View attachment 1716122036
Two fusible links is correct for '75 standard wiring.
One for the battery circuit and one for ignition switch feed.
This splits the load on the engine compartment side when the power is supplied from the alternator.
1690936438011.png

-
Back