Let Me See Your Dart Sport/Duster/Demon

-
My 1969 340 Dart Swinger in R4 Bright Red (actually named Charger Red for the 1969 Charger, and Competition Red for the 1969 RR) - sold to buy the 1971 Duster 340 - wish I still had that '69 340 Dart Swinger!

8e_1.JPG

8d_1.JPG

Here is my Top Banana Yellow-'73 Dart Sport. It's in the shop right now,getting new paint. (Same color) This pic,has a 71-72 Duster stripe,going with the spear stripe this time. I believe this was the only high impact color that year.

Duster Dart pics 024 (Small).jpg

My 1969 340 Dart Swinger in R4 Bright Red (actually named Charger Red for the 1969 Charger, and Competition Red for the 1969 RR) - sold to buy the 1971 Duster 340 - wish I still had that '69 340 Dart Swinger!

you have i pic of the front? like to see how it looks with the painted bumper.

Auto, bench with armrest, matching numbers, A/C Convertriple.
And I worked on them when they were new...Man, am I old.

PA072129.jpg

P2072518.jpg

you have i pic of the front? like to see how it looks with the painted bumper.

Joe ---

I have some really old pictures that have not been scanned into the computer so I look for those. This could take a while.

The car still had both factory original chrome bumpers when I sold it. Here are a couple of shots where you can see the front bumper on the car.

5a_0.JPG

8e_1.JPG

Joe,is this the one you were meaning? Only one I se with painted bumpers. Trying to find some chrome ones,or may try to have these re-chromed.

DSCN0015 (Small).JPG

DSCN0014 (Small).JPG

Joe,is this the one you were meaning? Only one I se with painted bumpers. Trying to find some chrome ones,or may try to have these re-chromed.

yup. thanks.. i usually don't like painted bumpers but that looks good

Me, too. Very classy on one hand and very sporty on the other.

go to www.tirecraft.com click english,,,scroll down to,,Custom wheels on line,,click that,,,now click on the rim ,,,,next click the box that says,,, next wheels,,,, now click classics in the choose your vehicle window,,,choose your exact car and it will come up n the screen. Paint it any color you want and install any wheels you want. You can even raise or lower your suspension front and rear

Love the look of the A5/B5 combo, but still have seen nothing that proves to me that I would like to go with something other than my yellow/black stripe original choice... wish I could get the tirecraft site to work so I could try some of the other color chips i had in mind

This has to be my favorite car so far, I like old street machines in old pictures...did you actually have a hemi in it? what was the name of those back tires? got any engine shots? how much tail did you get with it?

Thank You Very Much!

Other then L60s I do not remember what the brand tires were that are on the rear in this photo. As far as the engine I will look for the one photo I have of it and post it if I find it. I had put money down on a 426 Hemi and the person sold the engine out from under me after I had the entire front end off the car. Back then the car was very clean and very detailed. This is a on my Dart parked in front of my mother’s house in York, PA right after it came out of the paint shop before the scoop on the metal hood cracked off and I put that dam glass hood on it. If you look closely you can evening see in this photo I had 4 Zoom Tubs coming out in-front of each real tire before the cops were on me for noise.

I Would Be Very Happy If Someone Could Tell Me Where This Car Is Even If It Was In A Yard Somewhere…

My_73_Dodge_Dart.jpg

By the way, thanks to eveyone who has posted so far or that may post in the future to this thread. Plenty of pics and tons of cool rides... each in its own way.

Love the look of the A5/B5 combo, but still have seen nothing that proves to me that I would like to go with something other than my yellow/black stripe original choice... wish I could get the tirecraft site to work so I could try some of the other color chips i had in mind

whats the trouble??

Don't know really, the window comes up just doesn't ever seem to load so that I can use the software... I will try again

Thank You Very Much!

Other then L60s I do not remember what the brand tires were that are on the rear in this photo. As far as the engine I will look for the one photo I have of it and post it if I find it. I had put money down on a 426 Hemi and the person sold the engine out from under me after I had the entire front end off the car. Back then the car was very clean and very detailed. This is a on my Dart parked in front of my mother’s house in York, PA right after it came out of the paint shop before the scoop on the metal hood cracked off and I put that dam glass hood on it. If you look closely you can evening see in this photo I had 4 Zoom Tubs coming out in-front of each real tire before the cops were on me for noise.

I Would Be Very Happy If Someone Could Tell Me Where This Car Is Even If It Was In A Yard Somewhere…

Man, thats what I'm talking about...zoomie pipes and all, even though ts cheesey now i like them bigger shckles and gabriel hijackers too for the classic california rake...hippie gas pedals,metalflake bassboat paint.....it's corny now but thats what was hot back then.....thanks for the pics and if you have more to share that would be great!

-
Back