Let me see your Dart!

-

LowDart

BR-Dodge
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I Have a 73 Dodge Dart (Chrysler do Brasil)that i bought with a diferent grill taken from a Dodge Charger R/T(Brasil).Wich i think is a lot more interesting than the original ,but is not a Dart front grill.
What i want here is know wich is the 1973 American Dodge Dart front grill and little more about the American Dodge Dart changes and discover how many faces did the Dodge Dart had all around the World,
from 1965 to 1980.

Sooo
Let me see your Dart! :blob:

My Dart 73.jpg

This is my daily driver, a `74 Dart Swinger.

DodgeDart029-vi.jpg

DodgeDart030-vi.jpg

Wow that(Chrysler do Brasil) dart look's great LowDart. :thumbup:
I do not have a dart but there should be a few here

passfrontnewhood1ml5.png

got a new windshield, hood, hood hinge and nameplate, as well as engine and tranny mounts installed this weekend, and now my header rubs the steering column. :-/

Still working on the 'one' color thing.

How about a Scamp? Its a Dart if you dont look at the Duster nose .

I am loving your grill.

Here is one of mine.

Attachments

• jims backup 069.bmp
    22 KB · Views: 658
He was covered with a giant sticker ,this orange color wasn't painted.Charger R/T (Chrysler do Brasil)grill.

My Dart 73-3.jpg

68 Dart that is being transformed from a /6 auto to a 383 4 speed. This is the old motor and tranny coming out. Dont have the current pictures of the car with the 383 and 4 speed sitting in the car. Did that just to get the weight on the car so we could weld in the frame connectors.

Rick and Rickey Jr.

Picture 002a.JPG

I'm from the US and after seeing your car I MUST have that front end. I have a 73 Dart with the ugly 73-76 style US pointy hood/bumper. Are those Dart based Chargers with that grill common in your area? Are they valuable?

Will 1967-1969 Fenders/Hood fit on 70-76 Darts? (US version) It looks like the grill is a direct swap for these cars.

I'm seriously considering doing this swap as long as the parts themselves are not too expensive. I know shipping would be a fortune.. but I'm keeping this car forever, and it would be worth it to me.

-
Back