let the jokes begin!

-
Then and now of Bruce and now Brucie. hehehehehehe!

Attachments

• Bruce-Jenner_Froot-Loops.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 166
With his running ability and his new dress, you could call him a "drag racer"....

Drag race being defined as a bunch of transvestites in a foot race....

Maybe he can run faster as a "tranny" (more gears)....

Now he can share clothes with the whole Kartrashian Klan....

And Kim can get mad at him for wearing her dresses....

I guess he always wanted to go lickety split!

Can you picture him pole vaulting in high heels....

you guys are just plain funny :D

Then and now of Bruce and now Brucie. hehehehehehe!

this is a good one thanks .

Maybe he should put his shlong in deep freeze/cyrogenic in case he changes his mind later and wants to put it back on....

Ok, so I see a headline that one of the Jenner girls goes out and parties despite Bruce's "crash"...

So I think that they are referring to this sex change thing, and then I find out that he was involved in a fatal car accident Saturday where he crashed into the back of a car and killed a woman...

But that didn't stop the "Kardashain Klan" from going out and partying that night....

They must have felt real bad.....

http://www.webpronews.com/kendall-j...ter-dads-crash-that-left-a-woman-dead-2015-02

I'm sure that when all these "ladies" get together they will figure out how to lick their problems.

Gotta give him credit for a difficult accomplishment, he's uglier than Rosie O'Donnell...

Gotta give him credit for a difficult accomplishment, he's uglier than Rosie O'Donnell...

LOL!

And coming up on Janet Reno.... #-o

What's the difference between Janet Reno and a rattlesnake?

You would f*ck a rattlesnake if you had to... :pale:

i wish i could post pictures..... my wife is working i get her to do it .

I know if I type the name that comes to mind the post will be removed.

What a dork Bruce, doesn't he have a bunch of kids? The kids will have 2 Moms and be screwed up, even though they are probably older.

NA the kids will have one mom and a messed up man.. He cannot change what God made him.. He can alter his appearance but not what he is.

NA the kids will have one mom and a messed up man.. He cannot change what God made him.. He can alter his appearance but not what he is.

i dont think its gods fault i think its the kardashians fault and scott dissick is next lol .

-
Back