Let's do it !! Front end Friday is here

-
GreenDart.jpg
HuntingCamaros.jpg
burnt-ora-dodge-dart.jpg

I have seen the "Real Deal" at car shows. The green Dart needs the radiator support painted black. (pet peeve)

Hi Mike, isn't that Bill Reilly's car from RMS?

If I can get mine to look like that I would not care if the radiator support was pink!

It really gets around, I just thought it was weird seeing it out in snowy cold weather
So the weiner mobile was in Indianapolis at the bob & Tom show this morning. Turns out, there are 6 weiner mobiles in the US, each has its own region. Between the 6, a weiner mobile has visited all 50 states. The one I saw was in Jacksonville last week, then Memphis, then I saw it heading north Tuesday and today it was in Indianapolis. Seems like it’d be a pretty neat job to drive that thing around, you’d get to see a lot of the country.

I know, seen it before but had to show off my new wheels and tires.:D
245/40R18 on the back and 215/40R17 on the front with Nitto's at both ends along with flush mount stems and 20 splined locking lug nuts.
I was a little concerned that these might look a bit Ghetto, but everyone so far says they have a Crager hint, but updated.

after.jpg

I know, seen it before but had to show off my new wheels and tires.:D
245/40R18 on the back and 215/40R17 on the front with Nitto's at both ends along with flush mount stems and 20 splined locking lug nuts.
I was a little concerned that these might look a bit Ghetto, but everyone so far says they have a Crager hint, but updated.

View attachment 1715274095
Yea that looks good!! Only thing I would change is drop the ride height an inch or 2 in the front

Yea that looks good!! Only thing I would change is drop the ride height an inch or 2 in the front

I had it lower but the streets around here suck so bad that I have to have it higher.
(even with 1.03 torsion bars and single tube shocks.)
Maybe I just drive too fast??? NAH.:D

Big Island trying hard to get track on Kona "dry" side
Hilo "wet" side has one but right in the Rain forest . crazy

20190111_121107.jpg

I had it lower but the streets around here suck so bad that I have to have it higher.
(even with 1.03 torsion bars and single tube shocks.)
Maybe I just drive too fast??? NAH.:D
24" tires are just too small on the front. Should have used 18" wheels on the front with 225/40-18 tires (25"). You'd still have the big-n-little look, but not quite as drastic. IMHO of course.

24" tires are just too small on the front. Should have used 18" wheels on the front with 225/40-18 tires (25"). You'd still have the big-n-little look, but not quite as drastic. IMHO of course.

I almost put 20's on the back and 18 on the front, but I was scared.:D

-
Back