Let's do this Alert!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you StrokerScamp!! Three cheers for the man:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I want to thank StrokerScamp :happy10: I got a pm from him called "Let's do this 8)8):happy10:
He fixed me up and saved me half the cost to spin my Holley for me =P~ Thank you for seeing my needs and we split the cost on a double deal and he thought of me =P~ A big thank you again goes out to our friend and member StrokerScamp :cheers:

Know!!!! your in trouble StrokerScamp :toothy10: Some one ells wanted the same deal :toothy10::happy10:

Attachments

• Picture 078.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Picture 071.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 188
  • Picture 076.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 167
You don't need to pay for a thing, Mike. That was my Christmas present to you. If you send me money, I will send it right back. Thank you for the alert. Merry christmas.

You are to kind my friend, and thank you for watching my build and needs :happy10:

Very cool StrokerScamp. :cheers: Thanks for the heads up Mike. 8)
Well it looks like he won't let me pay half the cost homecloned, He got a great deal on a pair of these and ask was I in and I said heck yea =P~ I get it in the mail yesterday and I find out StrokerScamp is gifting it to me and said Marry Christmas :happy10:
Victoria and I get spoilt rotten around here :happy10:
Thank you sooo much StrokerScamp :happy10: and happy birthday homecloned :cheers: watch out for StrokerScamp, he is a sly and sneaky friend we have here :toothy10::toothy10::happy10:

:toothy10::toothy10:I think I just teard a little bit:toothy10::toothy10: no for real the stuff everyone here does fo each other is rare and is a pleasure to be a part of

-
Back