Let's go "yachting"!

-

Professor Fate

Push the button, Max...
Reaction score
Okay, I know it's not an A body; but somebody needs to give this baby a home!
Came across this while perusing local auctions- I'd get it myself, but I'd need to knock out a wall to fit it into my garage!
retrievePhoto.jpg

Hansen Auction Group
Somebody, give this land yacht a berth! '70s Mafia at its finest!

Think of the possibilities-
Stroke it's 400 and run it in Pro/Barge or Super/Fly!!
Start a trend!

I never knew any New Yorker was offered with a 400 engine.

Now that's a sled to be proud of. However, I have no business looking at C-bodies. They make me develop an itch that can only be scratched by owning one. I've slipped the trap so far but I don't think that will continue forever.

$3100 bid is respectable for that. But it looks like a cream puff. Except for the roof damage.

I have derbied 16 of them.. 2 doors and 4 doors. Went to north carolina from Wisconsin to get a 21k original mile black with red interior 2 door to derby in Illinois at the first 10k to.win derby wanted the cleanest nicest shocker mopar I could find. junked a couple 71-76 GM wagons with it but wasnt enough to bring home the 10k. Good.times and good bumpers!! Looking for more if anyone has any sitting around!!

Y'all are getting me excited. I cant even go over on FOCO any more lol it's like a **** site for a driver with all them C bodies

20210408_163624.jpg

Snapchat-517217865.jpg

Snapchat-1349359920.jpg

$3100 bid is respectable for that. But it looks like a cream puff. Except for the roof damage.
It doesn't look too bad at all- drop the headliner and dolly it out. Good opportunity to "upgrade" to a leopard print vinyl top, too!
OIP.PFeyRhqtjnmrryF8hQRPfAHaHa?w=174&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.1&pid=1.jpg

Really clean ones in WI/MN since we are such big derby states especially for mopars they can be had from $500-2500 ones like posted here being 2000-2500 and we still wreck em lol im suprised to see it sell that high in my opinion I've owned 30+ newport and new Yorkers Monaco's gran furys strip em and sell off what's good to others and build them. If y'all have never tried derbying. I urge you all to try it at least once!! Most fun you can have with your clothes on I promise you that

Really clean ones in WI/MN since we are such big derby states especially for mopars they can be had from $500-2500 ones like posted here being 2000-2500 and we still wreck em lol im suprised to see it sell that high in my opinion I've owned 30+ newport and new Yorkers Monaco's gran furys strip em and sell off what's good to others and build them. If y'all have never tried derbying. I urge you all to try it at least once!! Most fun you can have with your clothes on I promise you that
Done a couple of derbys when I was a lot younger, and they were a lot of fun no question.

I asked which other engine they had?
400. a 72 at that.

Really???!! Now that far back, I would say you must be thinking of a Newport instead.... guess I gotta go look some stuff up lol.

-
Back