Lets see pics of 67-69 Darts with body colored 6pak scoops

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of 67-69 darts with body colored 6pak style scoops ?
Considering one for my car, but not sure I want to pull the trigger on it.

Pics would help !

Also, it seems a while back I saw a pic of a 6pak scoop that looked smaller that the normal one. Dont know where I saw this, but anyone know anything about that ?
Do they make it in two sizes ? I like the look of that scoop but not sure I want to go that big.

There are two sizes but I'm not sure which ones which. How bout a duster with a painted six pack scoop?

Anyone have pics of 67-69 darts with body colored 6pak style scoops ?
Considering one for my car, but not sure I want to pull the trigger on it.

Pics would help !

Also, it seems a while back I saw a pic of a 6pak scoop that looked smaller that the normal one. Dont know where I saw this, but anyone know anything about that ?
Do they make it in two sizes ? I like the look of that scoop but not sure I want to go that big.

Here is mine
1_12_08556.jpg

Thanks for the pictures everyone.

Great pictures, I think if I do this I'd probably go with the AAR brand fibreglass hood with 6pak scoop. Obviously it will be much more expensive than buying a bolt on scoop, but I really like the way the scoop looks being molded right into the hood instead of being a bolt on.

Any more pics ?
Anyone have one of the AAR hood, their website says the bottoms of the hoods are detailed, I'm guessing that means it looks like a stock hood from underneath, not just like raw fibreglass. But their website doesn't show pic of the bottom side.
Anyone have pics of one of their hoods from the under side ?

Heres a link to their 6pak hood page, and a larger pic
http://www.aarqualityfiberglass.com/cart/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=51

aar-6pak.jpg

Anyone have one of the AAR hood, their website says the bottoms of the hoods are detailed, I'm guessing that means it looks like a stock hood from underneath, not just like raw fibreglass. But their website doesn't show pic of the bottom side.

Stupid pic sizing.

Mine from the green Dart above is an AAR Hood. FYI, the tag says "Off road use only". "Off road use only, Hahahahahahahahah. :-D
hood01.jpg

Abodysickness,

Looks like you've got the lift-off hood. The aar site doesn't mention the bottom of the liftoff being detailed. I'm looking at the bolt on which used the factory hinges and latch. The bolt on hood says detailed bottom, but i'd still lilke to see what that means before I'd order one.
Maybe i'll try to get in touch with them next week and see if they can provide a pic.

thanks for the pics though, your car is one sweet lookin' ride.

Abodysickness,

Looks like you've got the lift-off hood. The aar site doesn't mention the bottom of the liftoff being detailed. I'm looking at the bolt on which used the factory hinges and latch. The bolt on hood says detailed bottom, but i'd still lilke to see what that means before I'd order one.
Maybe i'll try to get in touch with them next week and see if they can provide a pic.

thanks for the pics though, your car is one sweet lookin' ride.

Thanks for the compliment! Yep, mine is the lift off. I didn't realize you were talking about the bolt on. I'd bet it's nice - they definitely make quality stuff.

-
Back