Lets see pics of your trailer or car hauler

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Ill start it off,
Unfortunately I can't find any pics since I moved the winch. (nice 8000lbs? warn winch)
I built a cage out of angle and welded it in front of the deck so that I would have a little more space on the deck, I also just replaced the deck with brand new wood so it is all nice and new again. (edit: both pics with the swingers it has the new decking on it and the winch has been moved, unfortunately the winch is covered)

These are just a few of the cars I have had on there.

DCP_4148.jpg

0327101214a.jpg

2 (2).JPG

DCP_4299.JPGr.jpg

I've been keeping my eyes open for one on CL. What are the dimensions of the trailers that have been posted?

heres pics of my hauler, no trailer pics tho

its a 1994 dodge ram 12v, it has a super b turbo setup, fuel plate, CNC 3 pce manifold, adj, wastegate, injustors, 4" stainless exaust, sfi flexplate, blowoff valve, 33" toyo mt, list goes on, i paid $8500 for the truck and dumped another $20,000 into t..

o ya, it also makes over 1200fptq!!!!!!!!@35lbs boost, and is capable of 80lbs if the headgaskets would handle it!

1994dodgeramandmalibuburnout004.jpg

partscar1970dart006.jpg

partscar1970dart010.jpg

partscar1970dart009.jpg

On this same subkect, anyone have a nice inclised trailer for sale? I want to take my car and bike with me on trips, also will allow for extra storage when not towing. thanks!

Here is a stock photo of my trailer, but mine is black. So you get the idea. Just bought it last fall. 18' dove tail. Next is a winch.

trailer_pictures_2-0932.jpg

Here are a few of mine. I had it custom made for my Dart.
Slide out ramps and auto transporter tie-downs. I can load the Dart and chain it down in less than 2 minutes. And tieing it down on the chassis like the factory designed it means NO movement giong down the road.

Melbourne.jpg

Camry3.jpg

camry2.jpg

Camry1.jpg

The boss ladies SL

MsVicki.jpg

I even hauled a bull dozer with it!

OC3-3.jpg

Tie-Downs

DSCN0866.jpg

DSCN0867.jpg

DSCN0864.jpg

If I did it over, I would have made it about 3 to 4 feet longer and had surge disc brakes instead of electric drums.

-
Back