Let's see some of your 65 Darts

-
I love this car. I've had a number of A Bodies, but this is the best. I had a 72 Duster 340/4 speed that was fun, but this car gets way more attention every where I take it. It has a 2000 5.9 EFI / 904. Sweet setup.

View attachment 1715027503

View attachment 1715027504

View attachment 1715027505

View attachment 1715027506

Just awesome! I have same car, under construction, going magnum, 4spd on floor. 8 3/4,
Gold interior, also going very black outside.LOL Car is very inspiring......

Dave

My 65 Canadian Valiant.. same as the US Dart. Fuel injected ( fitech) and a whole bunch of other changes.
20161003_074650.jpg
IMG_20141004_145205.jpg
Valiant in Winter.jpg

Hi Ken5124, I'm thinking of going with the Fitech system next year. Is that the 400 or 600hp, also I see your using the command center. I've heard it's been kinda troublesome so far. My question is how do you like the carb so far and how is the command center? thanks

Hi Ken5124, I'm thinking of going with the Fitech system next year. Is that the 400 or 600hp, also I see your using the command center. I've heard it's been kinda troublesome so far. My question is how do you like the carb so far and how is the command center? thanks
Hi,

It's the 600 With power adder option. I have had no issues with the command center. With the reduced flow at idle adjustment that came out and the recent addition of manifold vacuum to the regulators to reduce fuel pressure at idle, i doubt there will be any issues. Fuel pump is totally quiet as well. vent line back to the tank is critical.

Car has never driven better.. There will still be some tweaking to get it right for your combo, but I tweak from inside the car. No more pulling a carb apart to get it just right. And seeing that you are from Minnesota, you'll love how it fires up on cold winter days LOL. Had mine out on New years eve day at -15 C.

feel free to PM me with any questions you have.

Ken

image.jpeg
Here is my 65 GT/273. My Aunt bought it new in '65, drove it until she was 91, and then handed me the keys. Not bad for an hand-me-down!

I always love showing off my beater wagon...I took it out for a spin on Thursday, right before we got a few more inches of snow.

008c.JPG

Last edited:
-
Back