Lets see the darts

-
Heres mine 1970 Dart, 340; 3.91 Gears 8 1/4 rearend; 904 Tranny.

Dart2.jpg

dart4.jpg

SANY0994.JPG

Hopin' to spread a little FL sunshine to all my Mopar brothers up North... top down on the way to the beach yesterday.
It has been a little cold here lately (60-70*) dropping in the 40-50* tonite... but we were still able to get our sessions in the past few days w/cold fronts pushin some nice NE swells down the coast. Believe it or not- water temp is still at 74 degrees!
(just stripped paint off grill- havent repainted yet)

dart 073.jpg

dart 066.jpg

BRRR! We were in the 80s over the weekend in Santa Monica. But our waves are a lot colder than yours. If it gets below 70 here people start walking around in parkas and knit caps.

Why is it that I look at every Dart posted here and say "s(&* thats a nice one"?

First two pics are of my 68 known as the turbo Dart now. Best time 9.44 at 158!

Last three pics are of the 70 Swinger. Best time 10.96 at 128.

Both are under construction to be completed in the future......way in the future.

sc0004b23f.jpg

sc00071dbb.jpg

sc0003b691.jpg

sc00045de1.jpg

sc00046bfc.jpg

sc00047aba.jpg

hey 340, I just realized you have a flip top gas cap on your Dart.. (in that last pic) .. PM me and tell me exactly what you did to get it on there.. thanks

Such beautiful cars on here! My '69 GT.... getting a stroked 340 this winter, as well as a gearing changes and suspension mods. New wheels are on their way, too!

backviewwithlilred-1.jpg
[/IMG]

gtbadge.jpg
[/IMG]

Purchased this from CA this past July.

Opinion on what is the better look for the wheels?

Coolpix118.jpg

Coolpix120.jpg

Such beautiful cars on here! My '69 GT.... getting a stroked 340 this winter, as well as a gearing changes and suspension mods. New wheels are on their way, too!

backviewwithlilred-1.jpg
[/IMG]

gtbadge.jpg
[/IMG]

I want your car so bad, it is almost identical to my first car!

Kenny

-
Back