Lets see those 1967-68-69 darts!!

-
my 68 ...it started out life exactly like milehighdarts's car which is funny bcoz both cars came from the denver area.

i got my 68 as a birthday gift last year from my adoptive family.

the car's name is Natasha...she still needs some some work but its a daily driven car ....its my only transportation bcoz i dont have a newer car so this is it. lol :toothy9: she now has a slant six with an OD 833.

Attachments

• CIMG0485%20(2).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 287
  • CIMG1348.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 272
Rani's Dart is almost identical to my 68 GT...

These are pictures of it when it was running and driving last summer:

I hope to get back on it in the next 2.5 weeks (after school) and try to get the brakes working as the previous owner butchered that system. If I have time this summer, I'd also like to upgrade the suspension a bit more and install new wheels and tires. It all depends how long the brakes take me as I'm new to all this and lack tools.

Very cool,what wheels an tires are you planning to go with? ^^

Most likely some Polished Show Wheels. They're not necessarily what I want but they're made in 17" for sbp and are ridiculously cheap. It will handle way better than my super skinny and tall tires on my 14" wheels. Ideally I'd like to get 18", custom 2 or 3 piece wheel but that won't come around till I ditch my KH/rear drum setup and get bigger disk brakes and bbp all around.

http://motechperformance.com/?page_id=22

For suspension, if I can find someone to help me with the suspension rebuild, I was thinking about getting a PST kit. I'd also like to go with Hotchkis Sway Bars and possibly rear leafs with 1.00 or larger FF T-bars.

attachment.php

What wheels are you running? I love the look.

Most likely some Polished Show Wheels. They're not necessarily what I want but they're made in 17" for sbp and are ridiculously cheap. It will handle way better than my super skinny and tall tires on my 14" wheels. Ideally I'd like to get 18", custom 2 or 3 piece wheel but that won't come around till I ditch my KH/rear drum setup and get bigger disk brakes and bbp all around.

http://motechperformance.com/?page_id=22

For suspension, if I can find someone to help me with the suspension rebuild, I was thinking about getting a PST kit. I'd also like to go with Hotchkis Sway Bars and possibly rear leafs with 1.00 or larger FF T-bars.

cool choice in wheels! I go with the pst kits and I love them

i actually have another 68 body shell ...not sure what i am going to do with it yet

Attachments

• CIMG2641.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 240
one of several from my past 340 4spd. Oh yeah it got stripped

Attachments

• 69%204spd%20dart[1].jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 204
My dart waiting for a new life. But i might have to sell it. I live in an apartment and can't afford the storage fees anymore. I feel like crying.
68DART003.jpg

-
Back