let's see those custom slants

-
I'm sure everyones gonna frown on it but I'm gonna run 2" straight pipes out the back for that old skool rap

I'm sure everyones gonna frown on it but I'm gonna run 2" straight pipes out the back for that old skool rap

yea and its gonna run like crap and then start to hurt the motor... ive done just that and lost a head gasket and cracked the head in two places...

:wack:

not a custom slant .mostly original.in my 67 Coronet 440.before and after then cleaned up the engine bay after the motor was painted.wiper motor,brackets,rad.ect.still got a lot to do,of coarse...God Bless..Bear R.-

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 253
  • 002.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 262
  • before repaint old beat down.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 254
  • repainted engine 12 24 12.sweet mopar red black rad,starter,wiper motor,etc...jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 256
Very nice looking slant you have Bear :cheers: I see you removed the Cliffard intake.
Was it giving you problems ? or did you go to a two barrel intake ?:thumblef:
Ether way you did a great job :cheers: That looks very neat and well dun :hello2:

here is mine. its just been sitting in the garage for the last year. but im going to be getting back to it soon.

Attachments

• slant.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 245
  • f53198f9.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 247
It's just a mostly stock slant six that I rebuilt 7,000 miles ago. I got bored, so I made everything to bolt this b&m 144 blower on. It would have been cheaper just to put a small block in it, but this is just more fun. After reinstalling the engine, the transmission developed a leak. So out of frustration it has sat for the last year while I have played with other toys. But it's time to get back at it. This weekend, i am going to change the pan gasket and some o-rings and then cross my fingers.

Hi memike..no it wasn't giving me any problems..just wanted to go original again..1bbl.intake..can you believe that, a 67 Coronet 440. w/a factory 1bbl.ha,ha..but that's what was in it...thanks for the compliments.means a lot....God Bless ya..Bear R.-...."slantscamp" that is freakin nice bud.i love it..alot.."..

-
Back