Let's see your customized air cleaners!

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
I'm thinking of customizing a factory air cleaner for my new 318/390. We all know these strokers or any crisp engine needs air flow. Please post pic's of factory air cleaners, and what you did to get there! Thank You in advance!

I'd also like to see some pics of air cleaner designs. I was going to run an oval fiberglass six pak style air cleaner but the guy who makes them has been MIA lately.

Would like to see pics too. I'm thinking of having my cal custom valve covers powder coated and polished, but need ideas for the air cleaner. It's a 2 barrel unsilenced 66-early 67 air cleaner.

2 1/2 tall factory Air cleaner modified with two 3 1/2 inch tubes running into the cowl . cut hole into the cowl with foam in between for ram air. sits on top of 360 with a T/Q.

Attachments

• Shawn's Dart 3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 636
Talk of Air Cleaners, and the decals....I'm looking for Decals alright, ones for both Air Cleaners AND valve covers that depict engine size and even name like the old "Ramcharger" valve cover decals as a "for instance"....Wheres the best place to get them!?

That's what I want to do. The guy that makes the bases hasn't been around lately though.

Not my car:

kBMIeMN.jpg

:cheers:

Attachments

• Picture 565.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 282
  • Picture 566.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Picture 568.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 222
-
Back