Lets see your engine pics.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
heres mine

Picture_061.jpg

hey adam, where's your air cleaner? I can't quite see it in the pic? :lol: :lol:

It must be under that spare tire on top of the manifold. :dontknow:

a couple of mine from over the years...

68 coronet.
73572733.jpg

64 valiant
22629042.jpg

72 demon
41558504.jpg

71 dart then
22628510.jpg

71 dart now. i have alot of cleaning up to do this spring..
P1010149.jpg

I think adams mad because I made fun of his afro :afro: lookin air cleaner. He's probably over at the neighbors asking him if it looks to big or something right now. OK adam I'm sorry! I will get one just like it. I'm calling summit right now and ordering the adam afro air cleaner. I will post pics as soon as I get it installed. STAY TUNED! :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

I know your right! I just ordered my :afro: air cleaner from summit. All I had to say is I want the adam afro piece and the guy said "yep, I know exactly what you want and we will ship it out right away" I had to pay extra for the oversized shipping but I think it will be worth it. I'm gonna hack a couple inches off the intake so it will fit under the hemi scoop tonight. :D

I am on a quest :farao: :farao: :farao: we will call it the:::::::

PIMP MY ENGINE COMPARTMENT CONTEST! :afro: :afro: :flower: :jocolor:

I will be the first sole to make the long and couragous journey, laying my pride and reputation on the line for all to see. I will dilligently stride forward everyday on my quest to::::::"PIMP MY ENGINE COMPARTMENT"

Photo's will come later today as I begin! :thumrigh:

See Im running that huge filter to make up for Tony small one. (filter that is)

AdamR said:
See Im running that huge filter to make up for Tony small one. (filter that is)

Size doesn't matter!
At least that's what the women tell me! :-k :shock: :(

I've never heard that. "NO not all the way its too big"
This I have heard :tongue:
I think I dream't that just last night. :roll:

Here's mine when it was first done.

25 miles later it's back on the stand....
eek5.gif

f624a6ed.jpg

Here is pics of my 360! No fro cleaner under here. This setup barely fits under the hood as it is. If I rev it hard the cleaner scapes the hood a little.

enginecloseup2.jpg

AdamR said:
Norm why did you take the 440 out ?

Looks good Valiant Dave
It's a bit tired. Been together for 15 years and been in 4 different cars. The engine goes flat on the top end. If you figure it went 12.62 in my dart at 102 mph. you can see the mph is low. There's no more top end pull, and before I blow it up I think I should tear it down and go through it.
It will probably end up back in the dart, after that gets a quater panel and new axles.
Now I just need some money to do all this. I do have some parts around to sell, so that's first, and I need a new tranny for the Demon. It has the one out of my 76' dodge van. It only has 56,000 miles on it.

-
Back