Let's see your full wheel covers

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't be the only one........I love full wheel covers

Who else likes and uses OE wheel covers on your cars.

I am saying "wheel cover " because I am referring to factory terminology. Wheel covers are 13, 14, or 15 inch wheel covers because they cover the whole wheel.

Hub caps only cover the hub. Save the hub caps for another thread, who has 13, 14 or 15 inch wheel covers on your car, lets see them.

CIMG5162.jpg

CIMG5161.jpg

CIMG0102.JPG

DSC03821.JPG

CIMG0314.jpg

66_Polara_Monaco0019.jpg

I rocked 2 of these on the front of my first 65 Barracuda in high school, rears were 14X8 chrome 5 windows, like stamped Westerns. I thought they were ugly but for $10 a pair at the CCC auto wrecking in my home town, they were better than a black rim. I should have put 2 more on the backs but they only had a pair.
2881758.jpg

"Bolt-thru" wheel covers. I think when my Dad bought this car it had the fake wire wheel covers. He switched it over to Rally wheels, then found some 14 x 5.5 steelies and put these on. I bought him the (very expensive) lug nuts.

_1010763.jpg

I have the full covers on my "new" Valiant. See picture!

I can't be the only one........I love full wheel covers

Who else likes and uses OE wheel covers on your cars.

I am saying "wheel cover " because I am referring to factory terminology. Wheel covers are 13, 14, or 15 inch wheel covers because they cover the whole wheel.

Hub caps only cover the hub. Save the hub caps for another thread, who has 13, 14 or 15 inch wheel covers on your car, lets see them.

View attachment 1715379250

View attachment 1715379251

View attachment 1715379252

View attachment 1715379254

View attachment 1715379255

View attachment 1715379257

IMG_0105.JPG

I'm still trying to decide if I put original wire rims back on the '75 Scamp/Brougham, or these Rally's I've restored?
Wire hubcap (2).JPG

Rally's 2.JPG

My 75 dart when I first got it on the road I rocked the original wheel covers for over a year before switching to rallies. I still have the original wheel covers that came off it! I also collect them so I have a bunch off of Plymouths , chryslers, mercury, ford, every time I would go to the junkyard when I was a teenager I would get one or two. Usually the guy at the yard would give them too me if it wasnt a matching set. He would never separate a set of 4 but if he had one on a car he would let me have them. Also my pawpaw use to get them for me off the side of the road! Lol

20180829_104431.jpg

20180829_104610.jpg

It's what Dodge put on at the factory. No reason to change now. Besides I like them!
Only wish redlines weren't soooo expensive!

20190814_213656.jpg

My 75 dart when I first got it on the road I rocked the original wheel covers for over a year before switching to rallies. I still have the original wheel covers that came off it! I also collect them so I have a bunch off of Plymouths , chryslers, mercury, ford, every time I would go to the junkyard when I was a teenager I would get one or two. Usually the guy at the yard would give them too me if it wasnt a matching set. He would never separate a set of 4 but if he had one on a car he would let me have them. Also my pawpaw use to get them for me off the side of the road! Lol

View attachment 1715379283

View attachment 1715379284

What colour is your ‘75? Is that a white or parchment colour top?

What colour is your ‘75? Is that a white or parchment colour top?
It was T5 sienna brown I forgot the code for the top but it was white. I will the code for you later. It has parchment interior. It was a very attractive car imo.

I have the Deluxe Chrome Wheel Covers on my 67 Barracuda.
I was so happy to learn those were the wheel covers that originally came with my car.
PIA though, to find four that weren't banged up and covered in curb rash.

IMG_1725.JPG

I have the Deluxe Chrome Wheel Covers on my 67 Barracuda.
I was so happy to learn those were the wheel covers that originally came with my car.
PIA though, to find four that weren't banged up and covered in curb rash.

View attachment 1715379350
Those look awesome with the redlines!! I'd love to see a pic of the whole car.

I have been watching for 4 /15" mopar covers to put on my car trailer for quite a while, to cover up the ugly 6 hole chevy truck wheels.
Most are more than I want to pay , or beat up .
Even looked at early 50`s covers too .
Anyone got a decent set they don't want a fortune for ??????????????????

Not real particular on design !!

It was T5 sienna brown I forgot the code for the top but it was white. I will the code for you later. It has parchment interior. It was a very attractive car imo.

I agree, it’s a sharp colour combo!

I had a set with my Disuster, but also went to an auction last weekend and found a set that still had the black in them! a couple of them had some fairly bad dents unfortunately.

unnamed.jpg

HFVE6828.JPG

-
Back