-
may be too wild for ya though

dart door panels 004.jpg

dart door panels 005.jpg

dart door panels 006.jpg

dart door panels 007.jpg

dart door panels 009.jpg

dart door panels 010.jpg

Not stock seats in the front, they are missing the silver stripes.

Rear seat is factory.

Here is mine. Nothing special it is pretty stock with only a radio,heter,and ashtray delete and a grant wood wheel.

026.jpg

027.jpg

Here's my interior. I found the radio delete plate on e-bay for $15.

interior.jpg

Yeah...I killed/skinned that fake leopard myself...
LOL. I'm raising a small herd of Naugas for custom naugahyde interior.
By the way... If anyone would want a shifter mod like mine PM me.
I wont use other than the same type BMW knob shown.
SILVERBMWSHIFT02.jpg

Nice custom heavy stitch .. door panels done up as well ...not EArly-A but you get the idea..

MVC-004S2.jpg

P1010368.jpg

P1010636.jpg

-RPM

This is what mine looked like when it was first done 12 years ago. I had all the burgandy replaced with black and kept the red. I changed to black to coordinate with the black exterior like mopar done with the burgandy originaly.

64 Valiant int.jpg

Here is what I did for the demon. I don't seem to have a pic of the completeed interior though.
I have a single logo on the back seat with similar design.

seatls.jpg

Keith Very Nice Can We See A Close Up Of That,,,where Did You Hve It Done ?? And Um How Much,,,,love The Logo,

Keith Very Nice Can We See A Close Up Of That,,,where Did You Hve It Done ?? And Um How Much,,,,love The Logo,
Had it done here locally. It was called Cascade vans. It was pricey though total for for 2 buckets from a
75 Duter and orignal bench was close to $900. That also included the new carpet, and was all installed by
me. I had my brother scan the originall logo and then blow it up to the size I wanted and then gave it to
Cascade van's, and they duplicated the design.
Here is the blow up.

seatl0.jpg

-
Back