lets talk about your avaters

-
Mine alludes to a time when I was working as a motorcycle mechanic about 20+ years ago. The work was done for the day and the boss and us were just hanging out talking cars and drinking beer. I started talking about the nitrous kit I just put on my Torino and the boss said "So, when are you going to get a tattoo of woody wood pecker with a cigar hanging out of his mouth?"

We all started busting out laughing. I found it on the net and had to put it up as a joke.

I saw the penguin too, but as soon as I found it was a mirror, I never saw it again.

Mine is just my car! I saw that lil penguin buggar too.I think the best way to see him again is not to look directly at him...........uuh it.......well I mean the damn mirror!!!:bootysha:

I wish he'd just put a Penguin up already.... :-D

As a child I migrated all over the usa 8)and love tracking and hunting and also fishing, These great birds migrated everywhere and was great hunters.
Known to take a 100 lb animal.
I am a native Cherokee and it just felt fitting for me to have a great bird that lived like I did, I just can't fly :-D

The older these great bird get the darker they get, My Avatar is a 2 to 4 year old. Check how much smaller the head of a golden eagle is compared to a bald eagle.

http://identify.whatbird.com/obj/26/_/Golden_Eagle.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16FdJrrAWSo

Mine is a cropped pic of the drivers mirror on the General Lee. Somwhat of an optical illusion too I guess since some saw a penguin instead. Anyway...
They did a two-tone treatment on that mirror to stop some of the sun spots in filming. I think it looks good. With a similar factory treatment on my 67 cudas rear finish panel, etc.., this could have been a factory design on the mirror as well.
you asked :)

I always thought it was a penguin.. never really looked at it! :cheers:

Mine is a pic of me and the Dart 2 years ago at a Wyotech car show.. it was the Darts first trip with the redone engine compartment, and switched over from /6 to V8... It was a big moment for me, alot of hard work, and I was proud.... I had a blast that day...

I changed mine a couple times over the years. Since my car has been red for years and has been sitting for years now, I show probably change the picture again.

Mine is just a cool pic that I found on the 'Net.

It kinda reminded me of a cross between me and The Joker. Always been a big Batman fan.

And I like that it freaks people out.

Almost everyone has their car, or something auto-related, I'm different. 8)

Mine is just a cool pic that I found on the 'Net.

It kinda reminded me of a cross between me and The Joker. Always been a big Batman fan.

And I like that it freaks people out.

Almost everyone has their car, or something auto-related, I'm different. 8)

Mine is of my current ride, taken at one of my favorite places for pictures, beautiful downtown Tehachapi.

Mine is my 64 with the (then new) 245x60x14 wheels on 14x5.5 steel wheels. If you look closely, you can see my second owner 66 Dart 270 in the garage under the car cover that was recently sold on Barrett Jackson as a 1 owner car...Oh, my 4 year old is supervising the whole thing.

OldMoparsRule!

Simple. It matches me. Green Duster.

000_0094 (2).jpg

I'm the one you swear you see out the corner of your eye then I'm gone inside your head...............

-
Back