Let's talk jeans!

-
We get ours from the dollar store. Whichever is cheapest. Jeans are all we wear too.

Gave up Levi's years ago, too expensive.

Been wearing Wranglers for a long time now, usually about $15.00 a pair at Target.

Gave up Levi's years ago, too expensive.

Been wearing Wranglers for a long time now, usually about $15.00 a pair at Target.

Exactly. Check the dollar stores. They run from 5.99 to about 15.

I too would like to try the usa diamond gusset brand. but I need to try them on first. a cinch 34 waist is like a wrangler 35, lol
like everything , pay more and many times get less//

Been wearing nothing but 501's since I caught myself in the zipper a hundred years ago, OUCH. The quality aint what it used to be, but they fit really well. I'm thinking I might like to try out a pair of these tho...

Attachments

• a7715b8c89d35dbdc2569abac48896c6.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 149
I am a 501 guy.....been one since I was 13....now 45. Having said that, I wear a few pairs of Carharrts from time to time also.....I do flooring for a living, so my pants need to be tough.I have the double black 501's for going out in.LOL
Andrew/Kidd

I used to buy Rustlers at Wal-Mart and got a lot of wear out of them for the price. However the last few pair I bought didn't last long at all. Some I only wore 3 or 4 times and they ripped out starting at the top of the rear pocket.

I have a couple of pair of Wranglers that are holding up good. I also have a pair of Faded Glory that seems to be lasting and fit me pretty good. I bought a few pair of the Old Mill brand at Home Depot but the waist size seems to run smaller than the other brands..(maybe the sign to lose weight..lol..).

Has anyone bought any of these? I'm liking that they are US made..
http://www.orschelnfarmhome.com/usa-made-5-pocket-jean/ctl16754/cp58005/si6312528/cl1/

Dallas

"Prison Blues" are a decent wearing jean. And yep, made in the usa, at the Oregon state penitentiary: http://www.prisonblues.net And for under $30 they are hard to beat. They are now sold all over the world, prisoners working in the 37,000 s.f. Prison owned factory.

I used to buy Rustlers at Wal-Mart and got a lot of wear out of them for the price. However the last few pair I bought didn't last long at all. Some I only wore 3 or 4 times and they ripped out starting at the top of the rear pocket.

I have a couple of pair of Wranglers that are holding up good. I also have a pair of Faded Glory that seems to be lasting and fit me pretty good. I bought a few pair of the Old Mill brand at Home Depot but the waist size seems to run smaller than the other brands..(maybe the sign to lose weight..lol..).

Has anyone bought any of these? I'm liking that they are US made..
http://www.orschelnfarmhome.com/usa-made-5-pocket-jean/ctl16754/cp58005/si6312528/cl1/

Dallas

Quit buying the Wal Mart jeans long ago. Didn't hold up. Pockets wore out in no time. Haven't tried the Ely jeans from Orscheln, but did buy some Berne from there. Well made jeans, and they run them on sale at a reasonable price.

Cintas.
Cause they're free! The company I work for pretty much let me chose what I wanted for work clothes, so I wear a golf shirt and jeans from Cintas. I wear them, I turn them in and they wash them.

Rustlers,Faded Glory,some Wranglers occasionally. The way I work,just destroy Levi's.

The only thing I have in common with John Wayne is the lack of a butt. That means Wrangler slim fit are the only jeans that fit right. I've tried a few others, but always go back to Wranglers. I can usually find them for under $20 on sale and buy three pair at a time. They will usually last about three years, so twenty bucks a year is pretty reasonable.

Shirts are a different story. They cost twice as much, and the short tails never stay tucked in.

-
Back