Status
Not open for further replies.

540demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
ok..trying again. here we go...
71 dodge demon 6 cyl at. needs pans,lower qtr patches,minor trunk patches,fenders could be patched or replaced. best car of the three.99% complete.
71 Dodge Demon 318 at. needs pans,qtrs,rougher than previous car.
71 Dodge Demon roller,was a floor shifted a/t 6 cyl. missing interior,front sheet metal rough,needs minor pan and qtr patching. a little better than the previous car.
none run or drive.all would need resto.i had planned on trying to make 2 cars out of the three...but it dont look like im gonna do anything anytime soon..so lets find em a new home while theyre still restorable.
all 3 have Virginia titles. they are located in 24064.
Looking for $3000 or consider trades. i like the old Mopars,but also interested in 4x4's,motorhomes...just let me know what you have

traded the demons for.......are ya ready.....drum roll please........ a...dodge....DAYTONA!!!.....can you believe that crap?...betcha wish you'da made an offer!

A winged Daytona or a 2.2 Daytona like the one me and a buddy beat the crap out of in high school, pics?

its a 87 model pacifica...no engine,no transmission,no interior,no title...as part of the deal its in the paint shop now recieving a new coat of 07 honda fiji pearl blue paint. i'll probably start a new thread whenever it gets home.

PRO STREET. when i was a kid pro street was the deal! ive always wanted one...so im gonna make it happen. i been sittin on a complete parts car for almost 10 years now..i'll use that interior and a few other odds and ends.
i may have made my replies sound a lil worse than it really is...it was a 10.5 tire drag car and is set up for a smallblock auto...so its already 4-linked,tubbed,and set up for my drivetrain...so i didnt really take THAT bad of a beating!!!

Is this the best one ?will you deliver for a fee ? Thanks roger . Are frames good ? The best one / do you have titles ? Is any of them complete with 340 motor ,. Are any of them a v8 car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back