-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Due to unknown prior-owner reasons, it has incorrect lugs in all manner of places, and most of the lug nuts are also pretty worn out.

Would like some NOS lugs for my '66 Valiant, but would accept some decent used ones. LH lug nuts to go with them would also be handy.

ZIP code is 31535, please PM me with price/shipping quotes.
Thanks!

I think i got my disc brake studs and lug nuts from Amazon for about a $1.00 each but Classic and Summit Racing had them also.I wanted rid of the left hand thread pieces.

Last edited:
There are 2 types that came on a 1966 Valiant...standard acorn style nuts and long chrome ones....which kind do you need?

LH lug nuts are still available new.
Screenshot_20220916-062726.png
Screenshot_20220916-062422.png

LH studs not so much.

Last edited:
There are 2 types that came on a 1966 Valiant...standard acorn style nuts and long chrome ones....which kind do you need?
Mine are the standard flavor.
I have tried in a number of places, and, have to agree with Dana; the lug nuts themselves can still be sourced through adequate hunting, but the lug studs themselves are now unobtainium.

I agree with ir3333: install all right hand lugs and never look back...

If you insist on left hand lugs, I've got lots of left hand lug nuts for the price of shipping...

4 wheel drum brakes???
Yes, for the moment. I have a "premium" OE front end package to eventually go on this car, but, I have to go through everything first.

I'll drop you a PM on the lug nuts.

Still seeking studs. Strongly prefer original studs with the "LH" stamped on the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back