Liars, jerks, 'n drug dealers

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Wasted about an hour and a half last night getting the trailer hooked up, tools and tie - downs in the car, and the entire morning. Went to the bank, gassed up, and called, and went to Spokane.........and back......empty handed That was this morning............ The story:

Called Sat night early eve. No answer, left a message. Left another message late Sun morn. Finally Sun. night someone called back, "My Aunt, I'm her nephew." Neither him or her seemed to know 'a whole lot' about the supposedly good Magnum they had advertised

"So, can I come over Monday morning, are you going to be around the phone?"

"Yes we'll be here"

So about 9:15--9:30 this morning I called her, after getting all saddled up. Got address and directions, "yup, she'd be there."

Get over there and the joint just "has that look". I should'a taken photos. Oh wait.......Google maps!!!

Anyhow some tattooed jerk is, 'well, like, I don know nobody's here'

I said, THEY KNOW I was COMING

"Well, I , like, like, don't, like know, ..............nobody's here..........."

"Want some free advice," says I? "Don't be putting **** for sale in Craigslist if nobody is gonna be here to take care of it!!"

The only good thing is I got to try out the trailer for "towing" of course I already KNEW that was OK!!

Trailer_Done.jpg

They removed the ad:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/5316307223.html

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

But I took a photo...........go ahead, call 'em up and give 'em a piece!!

Magnum_Liars.jpg

The "real fine business" abode / slash / castle of the morons themselves

liars.jpg

Your lucky it wasn't a setup to rob you. Just sayin.

Around here some of us carry, and some of us are fairly good at it. I ain't as good as I used to be, but I can still...................

Attachments

• _MG_7750rcs.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 233
Is that Lamont waving from the truck I see??? And Grady and Rollo in the background???

Around here some of us carry, and some of us are fairly good at it. I ain't as good as I used to be, but I can still...................

That's all well and good. It was just that by how you described the situation and stories you read everyday. I'm not sure if I would have the stones you do to walk up to that alone and my gun holstered.

Glad to see it all worked out safely.

By the way nice shooting. Moving targets that shot back rather quickly though ain't always that easy as I'm sure you realize.

Nice grouping on the target above! The only people who ever respond to my ads are those that want something for nothing and have zero posts on this site. They'll probably want to send me more money so I can have cash waiting for their courier to pick up the item. I don't even waste the time on CL as that's all just scammers and wannabes. The last time I posted an item on CL I got 30 offers from people wanting to "trade" lol....

The last thing I sold on Craigslist, they guy wanted more pictures.

Then I find out he lives 4 blocks away, so I never answered him again.

But we have gotten some pretty killer deals on cars.

-
Back