Life after divorce !

-
I was ten years older than my second wife when I married her and had just sold my business, house and new truck was paid for had my Plymouth drag car shop truck and all my equipment from the shop. My oldest son had just moved out so I had two at home frome my first marriage 9 and 14. To this day I don't know what I was thinking marrying her, her family was crazy, drunk, abusive, her and her mom would go at it like I've never seen but there I sat. 20 years later I got my **** back and half of everything else plus spousal support, that's right she pays me support each month because I'm disabled. I filed three months after the devorce papers I received my first check seven weeks later. I've been working for the last ten years with enough helth problems and pain I'd just said I'm done.
Funny thing is I told her she was my retirement plan when we got married.:rofl:

Last edited:
I was ten years older than my second wife when I married her and had just sold my business, house and new truck was paid for had my Plymouth drag car shop truck and all my equipment from the shop. My oldest son had just moved out so I had two at home frome my first marriage 9 and 14. To this day I don't know what I was thinking marrying her, her family was crazy, drunk, abusive, her and her mom would go at it like I've never seen but there I sat. 20 years later I got my **** back and half of everything else plus spousal support, that's right she pays me support each month because I'm disabled. I filed three months after the devorce papers a received my first check seven weeks later. I've been working for the last ten years with enough helth problems and pain I'd just said I'm done.
Awesome. Nice to see one of em gotten over on. A friend of mine got full custody of his kids, and kept his home. His ex had to pay him child support money. Everytime she got a pay increase it went up too lol.

Last edited:
I was ten years older than my second wife when I married her and had just sold my business, house and new truck was paid for had my Plymouth drag car shop truck and all my equipment from the shop. My oldest son had just moved out so I had two at home frome my first marriage 9 and 14. To this day I don't know what I was thinking marrying her, her family was crazy, drunk, abusive, her and her mom would go at it like I've never seen but there I sat. 20 years later I got my **** back and half of everything else plus spousal support, that's right she pays me support each month because I'm disabled. I filed three months after the devorce papers I received my first check seven weeks later. I've been working for the last ten years with enough helth problems and pain I'd just said I'm done.
One thing she had hired an attorney that never works things out he always goes into court, well se didn't tell him **** and what she did were lies so mine told me not to say a word about disability to her, so a week before trial he dumped it on them in a pre trial conformance, the fact that I had filed and secured disability and that I was asking the court for $1200 per month from her.
If there's a way to get her its money, she's a skin flint.
:lol: she had to pay my lawyer and court costs.:rofl:

-
Back