Life after divorce !

-

jimmer

Reaction score
To all my fellow mopar brothers and sisters.
I used to be here often.
The last year I have not been around.
I just went through and survived a divorce.
I'm not looking for sympathy.
I'm sure the ones that know the pain can empathize!
I have never been one to share too much of my personal stuff here.
I'm back and I miss many of you great people !
Like all of us I'm still on the mend and could use prayers !
I know there has been at least one member I really enjoyed pass since I have been on my sabbatical!
I said a prayer for his family.
Glad to be back !
I hope everyone is doing well !
Thanks for keeping this site real and great !
God Bless
Jim

Welcome back, I was wondering where you've been. I thought maybe you switched to Chevy.
Don't be a stranger. Keep on Keeping on !

No I did not go to the dark side with cars !
And I still like pretty women !

No I did not go to the dark side with cars !
And I still like pretty women !
Like this one?

Babe.jpg

Or maybe this one?
Clara.jpg

I have a relative that’s starting the divorce process now. He should have started the process 6+ years ago. For many years he thought being unhappily married was better than being happily divorced!

It has been a difficult few years !
I'm coming out the otherside now !

I still have my house ,my cars , my guitars, and my bike !
Now I'm getting my life back !
Emptying out the garbage !

Hell I'm on my 4th. This one has lasted 31 years. They get easier as time goes on. I decided that I was going to keep doing it till I found a dog and a woman that would stay in the yard! Hang in there.

Life is all about choices !
Some people choose misery and blame others !

Thank you guys for the support !
I knew when I was ready to come back you guys would still be here !
Mopars bring people together !

I've been there, gets better every day, I've been happily remarried now for 13 year's, I still remember that feeling fresh out of divorce but now I look back and am glad for it because it all led up to the happiness I have now, great that you got to keep your stuff that's a big plus, just always remember better times are on the way!

Thanks Guys !
I knew I would get a warm welcome !
You guys rock !

When the hog left me in 1993, I felt lost and abandoned for awhile. The ***** had me convinced that I was too obnoxious, too much of an attention hound, too silly....
I met Mary in 1999. She understands my strange and silly ways and accepts it....And often really enjoys that part of me.
Divorce sounds sad and lonely at first BUT.....Now you are free to seek out someone that is really right for you.

When the hog left me in 1993, I felt lost and abandoned for awhile. The ***** had me convinced that I was too obnoxious, too much of an attention hound, too silly....
I met Mary in 1999. She understands my strange and silly ways and accepts it....And often really enjoys that part of me.
Divorce sounds sad and lonely at first BUT.....Now you are free to seek out someone that is really right for you.

I went through it myself. It sucks. But you'll be ok man. Addin you to our prayer list here.

-
Back