life changing

-

Cumiford

Reaction score
So my life has changed recently. You guys are much better people than the mustang site im on. So i figured id honor you guys for being leaps and bounds above them in the department of being human beings. Anyways.

Im gonna be a dad!!

Never did i think when i was 10 that i would be having a child with my childhood best friend! She and the little thing to be have taught me to be a man and stop all my childish things i used to do. Made me realize thats its not just me anymore.

I couldnt imagine having a child with anyone else. She is absolutely amazing. Im defimitely looking forward to the things to come.

Congrats your new bundle will bring lots of joy

Thanks cliff. Its weird to think it was only 10 short years ago. I was in school with her. Now im 20. Id say alot can change

Yes time goes quickly. Enjoy all you can,there will be times that is rough but hang in there.

congradulations on the new little one
wtg.gif

Great post! It's wonderful to see a man excited about fatherhood. Congratulations to all three of you. :-D

Thanks leanna. I guess im not like most 20 year olds. I was raised being told that if i was to get someone pregnant that it is my responsibility to take care of the mother and child. And not just run away. I was also taught to never hit a woman out of anger. Me and her playfight but i have never laid a hand on her.

Im very proud to tell people that my amazing woman will have our child. I will kick *** amd take names for my family.

Congratulations, that you two have gone together,to enjoy life.

Congratulations to you three. Sounds like you will make a great dad and husband. tmm

Congrats, nothing like having a kid. Makes the meaning of love to turn into another direction, like defend the little ones with your life.

Congrats! Most people are born with the parts to make babies, it takes an adult to be responsible for one, sounds like the newcomer will be just fine!

Good for you! It's the toughest job you will ever love. It will also give you more respect for what your parents went through.

congrats, having a kid is about the coolest thing i ever did
now, if you'll forgive me for being blunt, are you gonna make an honoust women out of the new mommy?

Oh. Not sure yet. We are talking about it. Were just waiting a bit till we have things more sorted out.
Theres already been enough mistakes made on my part.

Unsolicited personal advice from the cheap seats: Please don't get married just because you're expecting a child. The next few months will be especially stressful for both of you on their own without the added burden of a new marriage on top of it. These days there really isn't much stigma associated with unwed mothers like there used to be. Enjoy each other and the baby ... and if it's destined to be, make it legal.

That was my thoughts leanna. Theres alot of stuff that i have to work through. Going from being single and immature for 20 years to father and caretaker is not an easy change.

That was my thoughts leanna. Theres alot of stuff that i have to work through. Going from being single and immature for 20 years to father and caretaker is not an easy change.

as long as you keep your priorities straight and keep everyone happy and healthy you will do just fine

Thanks leanna. I guess im not like most 20 year olds. I was raised being told that if i was to get someone pregnant that it is my responsibility to take care of the mother and child. And not just run away. I was also taught to never hit a woman out of anger. Me and her playfight but i have never laid a hand on her.

Im very proud to tell people that my amazing woman will have our child. I will kick *** amd take names for my family.

You where brought up well and it's good to see. You have good values to pass on to your little one.
Congrats to the both of you.

congrats man. be prepared to cry at stupid things you never thought twice about and find feelings youve never felt before. i had my first at 20 and it is def an eye opener. now 10 years later i have 3 all with the same woman i also met at school and things are absolutly wonderful. fatherhood is a gift and worth every bit of effort you put into it.

-
Back