Lifetime Mopar lover and of course A bodies!

-

lsm360

Reaction score
I grew up with Dodge Darts in the family. Fell in love immediately, and been a Mopar fanatic all my life. Never owned anything but, although have not owned an A-body....yet! My car history is this; '67 D100 318 three on the tree. '79 Adventurer 150 shortbed, 318, auto. '78 Aspen Wagon slant six (college car). '85 Diplomat. Then came bunches of Diplomat Police cars (five in total), a Charger SRT8 which I had for five years, an E58 Aspen Police car, and now just a '10 Charger Police and an '89 Diplomat Police car with a smallblock 410 and 727 transplant.

I LOVE Darts, Dusters, Demons, and all the wonderful A-bodies. I will own one one day!!

GF Police.jpg
Although I don't currently own an A body, I do aspire to, and will one day. I grew up with alot of Darts in the family when I was a little kid. My oldest Mopar now is my '89 AHB with a 410 stroker that dyno'd on engine stand at 468hp and over 500ft/lbs of torque, so it's definitely a sleeper! Stock rear end, sure-grip, 2.94 gears still holding up, 727 TCI trans, engine, trans, and ps coolers.

Welcome to FABO!! I bet its fun when you have some goofy kid pull up beside you laughing at your car...until all he sees are taillights!!

Welcome to FABO, nothing better than a Diplomat that kicks ***!
But picture that 410 in a few hundred pounds lighter A Body.

Welcome from Georgia! I had one of those I got from a police auction once

Welcome aboard.
I, for one love the old police cars, although when I was younger I, spent more time in the back seat then the front seat. lol.

My dad was a cop for the city of Tampa Fl. from 1947-1971. As far back as I can remember is riding in 1962-1970 Dodge Coronets with my dad. I can recall the 1963 Dodge 330 with the familiar stale cigarette smell. Man I use to love that smell. It is a goal of mine before I'm done to own a 63-66 BB cop car.

-
Back