-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardude318

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
Hello. For sale is a pair of SS springs for an A-body. They both have the same part number: 003 on them. Which is the lighter of the two. I ordered them this way because I wanted 2 of the SAME spring for my street car 1970 dart. I got these new 8 years ago, but only have around 500 miles on them. $125 plus shipping.

pics:

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

This one bushing here got warm due to my slant 6's exhaust pointing right at it, a little distorted, nothing major, you'll be fine if ya run it, does not affect anything. Or just get a new bushing.

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3339.jpg

yea...unfortunately, its rather expensive to ship these...my grey hound wants a $1.50 a pound to ship to the midwest area. these are 70 pounds combined, so they said 140 to ship....which i think is insane...UPS wants a $100 to ship both...

any ideas on how you guys ship this kind of stuff?? i dont mind doing the legwork, palletizing or anything like that...

id like to get these springs from you ..im in oakley,can have a friend pick them for me..what part number are these ...j

Wow...pretty pricey to ship. I believe the guy who shipped my 8 3/4 housing and axles managed $75 all boxed up from Illinois. He just wrapped everything up tight and "made" a box out of double walled cardboard and packing tape...either way looks like you have a buyer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back