lil custom seatwork

-

djais1801

Reaction score
Ultimately I loved the look of the plaid bench seat covers on the 71 demons...I wanted to change my black interior to have it "pop", and being that my demon is not original, and the seats that are in it had duster seat covers anyway i went to a local upholstery guy and had houndstooth/herringbone inserts put into my existing seat covers.
I checked with Legendary prior to this move, and they said I'd have to find a set of 70-71 Challenger buckets to do the plaid insert seat covers...I wasn't gonna spend the money on seats, foam, and covers- So I opted the route I took. I think they came out great! just wanted to share.
demonseat4.jpg
demonseat1.jpg
demonseat2.jpg
demonseat3.jpg

I love the houndstooth pattern. I had it planned to do it all in blue on my dart when I get around to the interior. I have 2 sets of 70 challenger seats. But have a different stitching pattern. Did legendary say that challengers had houndstooth factory?

I love the houndstooth pattern. I had it planned to do it all in blue on my dart when I get around to the interior. I have 2 sets of 70 challenger seats. But have a different stitching pattern. Did legendary say that challengers had houndstooth factory?
Yes they have a seat cover w plaid inserts for those buckets and then you would just order matching plaid seat cover for A Body back bench seat...but it’s pricey

@djais1801 that is fukn dead sexy!!!
Very clean, very classy, I'm very jealous.

I can't imagine any young lady declining a ride in that back seat.

Please post pics of the dash and the whole car pretty please

@djais1801 that is fukn dead sexy!!!
Very clean, very classy, I'm very jealous.

I can't imagine any young lady declining a ride in that back seat.

Please post pics of the dash and the whole car pretty please
Thx for the kind words...look in my profile “garage photos”

-
Back