Little Johnny returns

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Holidays were now over for the summer and it was the first day of class. As every year before the teacher had asked her students to draw something on the blackboard that was exciting over the holidays.

Bobby's name was called first and he drew a bicycle with a bell and steamers coming from the handle bars.
The teacher asked Bobby what was exciting about this. Bobby said it was his birthday and got a new bike.
The teacher said indeed Bobby, that's exciting!

Next Mary was call up. Mary drew a little house with flowers.
The teacher asked; what's exciting about this Mary? Mary said her mom & dad just bought a new house down the road during the holidays.
The teacher said indeed Mary, that's exciting!

After all the class had finished and gone up front the teacher lastly called Little Johnny.
Little Johnny quickly approached the blackboard, picked up the chalk and drew a dot on the board.
The teacher looked at the dot, then Johnny and asked; what's exciting about that Johnny?
Little Johnny said...
Teacher, that's a period! My sister missed two and my parents are very excited!! :toothy10:

Holidays were now over for the summer and it was the first day of class. As every year before the teacher had asked her students to draw something on the blackboard that was exciting over the holidays.

Bobby's name was called first and he drew a bicycle with a bell and steamers coming from the handle bars.
The teacher asked Bobby what was exciting about this. Bobby said it was his birthday and got a new bike.
The teacher said indeed Bobby, that's exciting!

Next Mary was call up. Mary drew a little house with flowers.
The teacher asked; what's exciting about this Mary? Mary said her mom & dad just bought a new house down the road during the holidays.
The teacher said indeed Mary, that's exciting!

After all the class had finished and gone up front the teacher lastly called Little Johnny.
Little Johnny quickly approached the blackboard, picked up the chalk and drew a dot on the board.
The teacher looked at the dot, then Johnny and asked; what's exciting about that Johnny?
Little Johnny said...
Teacher, that's a period! My sister missed two and my parents are very excited!! :toothy10:
Little Johnny likes to gamble.

One day his dad gets a new job so his family has to move to a new city.

Johnny's daddy thinks, "I'll get a head start on Johnny's gambling."

So he calls the teacher and says, "My son Johnny will be starting your class tomorrow but he likes to gamble so you'll have to keep an eye on him."

The teacher says OK, she can handle it.

The next day Johnny walks into class and hands the teacher an apple and says, "Hi, my name is Johnny."

She says yes I know who you are.

Johnny smiles and says, "I bet you ten dollars you've got a mole on your butt."

The teacher thinks that she will break his little gambling problem so she takes him up on the bet.

She pulls her pants down and shows him her butt and there was no mole.

That afternoon, Johnny goes home and tells his dad that he lost ten dollars to the teacher and why.

So his dad calls the teacher and says, "Johnny said that he bet you that you had a mole on your butt and he lost."

The teacher says, "Yeah, and I think I broke his gambling problem."

Johnny's dad laughs and says, "No you didn't, he bet me a hundred dollars this morning that he'd see your *** before the day was over."

Well done BigDummy.....change your call name dude!!! (joking man) I'm the biggest dummy here!!!!

Little Johhny told the teacher, "I've got to pee".
The teacher said, "Johnny, don't say that. Use the word 'urinate' instead."
The next day, again, Johnny said, "I've got to pee".
So, the teacher told Johnny to go home that afternoon, and think of a sentence using the word 'urinate'.
The next day, the teacher ask Johnny if he had thought of a sentence.
Johnny replied, "Yes ma'am..... Urinate, but if you had bigger boobs you'd be a ten"..........

-
Back