Little johnny strikes again

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
LITTLE JOHNNY STRIKES AGAIN

The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see RockCity and I was 'fascinated.' The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had
been burned by Little Johnny before.

She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word
'fascinate', so she called on him.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.'

The teacher sat down and cried. :D

So the teacher tried again. This time she asked for the use of the word dictate in a sentence. Sally again raised here hand first so the teacher said ok what is your sentence. Sally cleared her throat and replied. Last night Johnny asked if I would dictate for him and I said yes, but it tasted awful.

so again the teacher asked another question to her students.

"When you grow what would you like to be?
seeing little Johnny's hand in the air she hesitated to let him answer, but what the heck.....Go ahead Johnny, tell us what you want to be when you grow up....

Johnny say's... When I grow up I want to be the biggest drug dealer in the world, travel all over the world, eat at the best restaurant an stay in the most expensive hotels, buy a $1,000.000. dollard sports car for my *****.....

Well that's nice Johnny...., you Sally, What would you like to do when you grow up???

I want to be little Johnny's *****

-
Back