Little Lady, Empty Your Inbox...

-
Or just do what I do......this site is murder in an ATT phones chrome browser. All I'm sayin'....

All sites suck , on our "neanderthol" att internet , slowest one in existence !!

Cannot gift a membership if account is locked out....prying eyes....

Nah, then you get the selfie bimbos, the ones who think they are models while taking selfies on the shitter.

The car parts theme narrows the herd but at least
Nah, then you get the selfie bimbos, the ones who think they are models while taking selfies on the shitter.

The car parts theme narrows the herd but at least she can help you change a tire. :lol:

Some of us have interests in women beyond their ability to change a tire.

I just caint help it. Every time I see this thread pop up, I hear John Wayne. " Little Lady, Empty Your Inbox...."

I just caint help it. Every time I see this thread pop up, I hear John Wayne. " Little Lady, Empty Your Inbox...."

593a12b6f6035e7881c9c8b666ec18f9.jpg

I miss going to the grocery store and getting the local auto trader. That’s how I found my 65 Dart in 2002
Yea, those were the days, i remember up to around 2010, there were a few good local printed cars for sale publications that have disappeared.

I clipped the ads for the cars I bought from any printed advertisement.

Yea, those were the days, i remember up to around 2010, there were a few good local printed cars for sale publications that have disappeared.

I clipped the ads for the cars I bought from any printed advertisement.

2010....those were the days. lol

2010....those were the days. lol
Very much for me because I was out of auto school and buying up cars and those were the good old days when A bodies could still be found in pick a part lots, they would show up quite often.

Now they are gone, be lucky to find a beak these days.

Very much for me because I was out of auto school and buying up cars and those were the good old days when A bodies could still be found in pick a part lots, they would show up quite often.

Now they are gone, be lucky to find a beak these days.

I remember when you were on your buying spree. Back in the good old days. lol

-
Back