Little League World Series

-
I will watch it every now and then. I do say some of these kids give it there all!

What I always wondered is how they pick these kids to play. When I was in Little League we were undefeated 2 years in a row. Im sure it has to do with big towns or big money, but I have always been curious.

We like to watch the little league World Series everytime its on!! Our family loves to see kids doing their best no matter the sport, event, or whatever endeavor they enjoy! We love to watch videos of kids playing music to enjoy the talent that God has given them, most all of the kids do a great job, even the ones who aren't "the best" are still doing their best!!

Hats off to kids everywhere!! Geof

Watch it every year....

Enjoyed watching the Las Vegas team play home run derby on the Chicago team yesterday....lol

I enjoy LL baseball more than the pros. Girls softball of all ages too. I enjoy the sportsmanship and great attitudes.
I own property close to Williamsport and am planning on attending next years LLWS>

We have been watching with our 3 grand kids.I would never pay to go watch multi million $$$ players in any sport but would gladly pay to watch those kids play.Great games.They are very talented kids.

I live 20 minutes from where they play at I could watch it in person if I wanted haha

I live 20 minutes from where they play at I could watch it in person if I wanted haha

I would if i was that close....played little league made all stars...we got beat both years in the 1st game....my 12 yr old year...we got beat by 1966 Airport LL team that made the World Series and lost in the Semi....ended going to high school with most of those kids...

10-0 shut out...and no hitter....LOL...they whipped us good..

-
Back