Little street terror.

-
I thought you sold that car...oh I forgot you just list it for sale and then go into hiding....

An E70-14 is what, like a 195/70/14? Maybe a 205/70/14 at best if you're rounding up? And a bias ply. Should be able to spin those with a half dead /6. Burn off those outdated hockey pucks and put some 275's on there.

I thought you sold that car...oh I forgot you just list it for sale and then go into hiding....

The car is very much sold to a member here unless he changes his mind. Just waiting for the money transfer.

Had to make one last burnout video for myself and you guys.

That video would not have changed my mind. Wohoo.
Love it.
Awesome car and hope sale goes thru for you. This time.lol

The car is very much sold to a member here unless he changes his mind. Just waiting for the money transfer.

Had to make one last burnout video for myself and you guys.
So you sell the car and while your finalizing the sale you beat on it like that?
Some buyers might take offense to that

So how wide is an E70-14
So you sell the car and while your finalizing the sale you beat on it like that?

If you call doing a little burnout on skinny tires, beating on it..... the buyer asked me to make a couple videos of it running and how it sounds.

This is the reality of an E70-14. The car didn't even hit the rev limiter (yes it has a rev limiter). The shock load to the drive train was near zero.

IMG_0859.JPG

i think an E-70 would be close to a 215R7014
...they look stock and nice on that car!

Nice video man. Hope the deal goes through.

Or take great glee in it.
As many times as this car has been offered and bs spewed about her by tire kickers and other assorted asshats hope this will be an all caps SOLD for ya formula.

EXACTLY, just somthing i wouldn't do to a buyer after making a deal.
Dosnt seen right but hey i'm pretty sure i have done the same kind of driving on my old 340 cars

Listen for 3rd gear!!!

Last edited:
Sorry you feel that way Johnny. I thought you would appreciate knowing that it's a solid car that isn't going to explode the moment it comes off the trailer.

You gonna guarantee if it does? i think not... just something i wouldn't do after or during making a deal.

You gonna guarantee if it does? i think not... just something i wouldn't do after or during making a deal.

I have done 1 burn out and driven the car 3 miles during the time we have been finalizing the deal. You are a good guy so I'm not going to argue about this.

Until you have the money in your hand you can burn the tires to the cords... half these buys never come through anyway

Until you have the money in your hand you can burn the tires to the cords... half these buys never come through anyway

lol, I get your point but I'm not really that kind of guy. I believe Johnny to be an honest buyer and I'm trying to be an honest and responsible seller.

Screw whether or not the car got hurt.
I'm 58. When I was much younger, I would do this kind of stuff on a neighborhood street. One time, a neighbor ran out in the street at me and told me he would kick my stupid f****** *** if I ever did that again. A bell rang. I never did it again. I consider myself unbelievably fortunate that he did that. I can't imagine living with myself if I ever hurt, or God forbid, killed someone because I was doing something incredibly stupid.
Yes, I've done it on a back road.
Cars, fast or slow, are an incredible responsibility. I'm hope you grow up; soon.
It is impossible to flame this post. I am 100% correct.

Screw whether or not the car got hurt.
I'm 58. When I was much younger, I would do this kind of stuff on a neighborhood street. One time, a neighbor ran out in the street at me and told me he would kick my stupid f****** *** if I ever did that again. A bell rang. I never did it again. I consider myself unbelievably fortunate that he did that. I can't imagine living with myself if I ever hurt, or God forbid, killed someone because I was doing something incredibly stupid.
Yes, I've done it on a back road.
Cars, fast or slow, are an incredible responsibility. I'm hope you grow up; soon.
It is impossible to flame this post. I am 100% correct.

I agree with you but, I do one small burn out in 5 years and it's the end of the world... I daily drive a slow as hell, non-turbocharged Subaru, my wife complains that I drive like an old man, I never drive more than 5 mph over, I haven't had a ticket in 30 years, and it was a dead end street.

But again, yes. I agree with you.

-
Back