Little up arrow.

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, I consider myself fairly observant. So I’m thinking this feature here and on FBBO just came along recently. I hope anyway. I like it. Scrolling back to the top is much better, when I remember to use it!

Uhhh, can you pin it for me? Lol, I'm real observant too man, I actually tried to look for it but I may be looking on the wrong page

9AD7135D-D949-4BDA-AF7B-24373DE13225.png

Bottom right corner of the page. If on a phone you might have to turn it sideways
Much Appreciated Big Guy! You're the Man! And Thank You for giving us this place! When I was sick with double pneumonia and almost died last year, I think this is about the only thing that kept me Sane, cause I could not even function, Man! AGAIN Much Appreciated!

Found!!!!!!!!!!!!! Normally I read every thread from the very beginning so I usually don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom although it is always killer to look at all the other forums you've created! Thanks Again!

Up arrow is handy but still need a "next page" button at the TOP of the page....something in the tech world so ez to make work... :BangHead:

-
Back