LO23 Factory Light Weight Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, saw that....what a dream but I seem to be having trouble winning the lottery !! :cheers:

Wow, that'd be awesome!
Cept, I would be bummed because I couldn't drive it on the road...
I mean I'm not a drag racer, so that whole thing, while cool, doesn't really appeal to me.
I'd rather have it to drive to shows and whatnot...

I remember watching that thing run back in the days of my youth.......

..........Nasty and Wicked!

WOW that thing is neat :). My dad actually has a ss/ba factory light weight hemi belvedere :), cept it is far from original.

If I ever win the lotto, Im gonna buy one of those and build a special case for it in the middle of my living room so that I can stare at it all day long....

If you look at the pictures really close it looks like the rear slicks are rubbing on the leaf springs! I thought those cars all had the springs moved inside the frame rail to get the largest tire they could to put the HP to the pavement.!

Is that a GM master power brake manual set up?

Also has Mopar Performance bolt on sub frame connectors.

Yeah the rear wheels are real close to the springs.

I'd love to drive that car on the street though.

I plan to visit the loan officer at my local bank in the morning, If approved I could have it until the first payment is due! LOL

I like the picture of it with the Motorwheel Fly?Spyder combo...
Does anybody have the car model magazine where somebody had built a model(1/25 scale) of that car because it belonged(?) to a buddy of his?Wonder where that is now...that would make the package complete.Bob

I love the sinister black look, but would much rather have the original full race paint scheme for more of the nostalgia race car WOW factor.

I just think it looks too much like a show car as it sits now like it's ready to sit in a museum, and it kinda takes the glory away from it's racing heritage.

Am I crazy for thinking this way?

WOW very sweet ride i agree with cudaspaz it overrestored, that car HAS to be on the drag strip but the guys who buy lock em away.but notice no bids, guess we can all chip in!

That car ran on Ebay at least twice before. I guess 300K is a little hard to come by. The auction is a great place to get all of those S/S detailed pictures though! :-D

The vehicle has been listed a few times on eBay, but have not seen it anywhere else. It looks almost identical to the one from FL
The master cylinder is most likely a 73 "A" body Mopar or newer disc brake unit

Dam Why Cant I Be Rich Would Love To Have That Car But I Agree They Should Have Repainted To The Way It Looked Looks Good In Black But Better The Old Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back