loaded for carlisle. check out this list.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
all barracuda stuff. 67,68 hood ,pair of doors. pair of 68 fenders. 2 trunk pans.notchback trunk lid. k frames. 2 crossmembers. 8 3/4 rear complete. shock plates. 2 pair of bucket seats with tracks, 2 windshields, 2 notchback rear windows. i have all windows if anyone needs them i will bring them along. 67 and 68 nose pieces. emblems. you get the idea. if you need any parts brought to carlisle. let me know and i will bring it. chances are, i have it. my spot is M 89. i know i should have more spots. hope to see you all there. dont forget to get your 1.00 ice cold water my 14 year old boy is selling. its suppose to be stinking hot again this year. highs in the 90s. thanks for looking,mike.

are the bucket seat tracks the same as a 70 duster? the floors are basically the same. if so i want them! i'm going to carlisle i can pick them up. thanks mark.

the bottom of the tracks are the same im sure. the part that bolts to the floor. but the part that bolts to the duster seat may not be the same. unless you want to use the whole set up i have in your duster. i dont want to sell seperate. i will be there thurs. morning around 9;00 am. see you there. what time are you going to be there? thanks,mike.

the bottom of the tracks are the same im sure. the part that bolts to the floor. but the part that bolts to the duster seat may not be the same. unless you want to use the whole set up i have in your duster. i dont want to sell seperate. i will be there thurs. morning around 9;00 am. see you there. what time are you going to be there? thanks,mike.
i'll be there sat morning. maybe i'll bring the rusty track with me, or i'll take some pics and print it out. if i can use them , how much are we looking at?

i guess i should have took pics of these fenders before i packed them up. i am getting all kind of responses on them. i guess its first come.first serve at carlisle. i will be there around 9 am thursday morning. spot m89. thanks,mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back