-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This looks so good.

IMG_1371.jpeg

IMG_1372.jpeg

Always one of my favorite soups. Even if it’s just a can of progresso, I like to throw in an extra potato and some ham, and anything leftover veggie-like that I can find in the fridge!

My favorite veggie is potatoes. Looks good to me, but it involves potatoes. Anything else is peripheral.

I made this last night, but skipped the cream cheese and added mushrooms and some ham. Pretty good vittles!

Home grown taters are so much better than what I can buy. So easy to grow too. They keep well in my garage through the Winter.
Highly recommended to try at home if you don't already. Grow bags are available where you can grow them on a patio if you don't have the space. Super rewarding.

Chicken asparagus soup ! It’s awesome ! I’ve never made it at home ! Local restaurant has it on Wednesdays ! If you don’t like asparagus, you will like this soup ! I like asparagus, so I don’t care ! As anyone got a recipe?

This past Christmas, my nephews wife made a big pot of potato soup with Xmas dinner.
My sister and I were sitting next to each other when she walked over and asked why we didn't try her soup.
My sister just looked at her and told her to ask her father in law why he hadn't tried any either.
My sister, brother nor myself will touch the stuff.
When we were little kids, our mother made us eat it all the time. We grew to hate it, mom would make us sit at the table until it was gone. I swore I would never touch that stuff again, and evidently so did my brother and sister.
My wife says I'm weird. For the record, I also won't eat pizza because it looks like something someone else ate and it didn't agree with them.

This past Christmas, my nephews wife made a big pot of potato soup with Xmas dinner.
My sister and I were sitting next to each other when she walked over and asked why we didn't try her soup.
My sister just looked at her and told her to ask her father in law why he hadn't tried any either.
When we were little kids, our mother made us eat it all the time. We grew to hate it, mom would make us sit at the table until it was gone. I swore I would never touch that stuff again, and evidently so did my brother and sister.
My wife says I'm weird. For the record, I also won't eat pizza because it looks like something someone else ate and it didn't agree with them.
Your wife is correct. :poke: :lol:. We all have our quirks.

You should search out a therapist. Lol

-
Back