Loading car up for NMCA…video

-
Trailer has extended my racing life!

Car sounds GREAT! Very nice trailer too. Were you just balancing really good, or does the trailer tilt down slowly? Either way, super nice!

Car sounds GREAT! Very nice trailer too. Were you just balancing really good, or
does the trailer tilt down slowly? Either way, super nice!

once you get it” over the hump” trailer tilts down slowly. Get out of car, pull the lever up, insert pin to lock it down

Car sounds as great as it looks. Do you have chocks mounted for the front tires to bump so you know you're up far enough or ?

once you get it” over the hump” trailer tilts down slowly. Get out of car, pull the lever up, insert pin to lock it down
Man, that's crazy nice!

Car sounds as great as it looks. Do you have chocks mounted for the front tires to bump so you know you're up far enough or ?

I have gotten to where I know where it goes. Sitting in the driver seat I center myself exactly over the trailer fender, I could actually pull up further, but this gives me room to sit on trailer between front bumper and golf car, reach under and put front straps in K frame eyelets, and then strap down cart.
Don’t have to bend down to do anything.
Car rides super nice when I don’t take the golf cart on the trailer. Nose heavy a bit with it.
May ultimately get lithium cart batteries when these 4 12 volts give out( 48 volt cart weighs 900 ish

I love it. Is it painted steel?

yes, painted steel.
23 foot, with I think the golf cart platform is 5 feet wide.
Ramps under where the cart goes. He made a “ fence” for me so when I drive the cart on I don’t go off the other side( legs stick in stake pockets)lol..I drive it on, hit the fence, and it’s good
One thing I don’t like, the ramps hang up underneath when you slide them in or out. Really need to take it back and have them fool with it.
I have resorted to just putting them in the bed of the truck because of it. I know he would make it right, just haven’t bothered with taking it back yet

Like it! I’m a couple hours north of you!!

come on down to the NMCA race. Lots of cool cars, bunch of promods

had a guy come up to me this afternoon after I got there. Says..are you the guy on For A bodies only with the silver Dart…lol…
Yep, that’s me…he has a red Duster he is racing in stock..gonna go check it out tomorrow when I get a chance( I am close to track, stay at home each night)
Guess he doesn’t post, just a lurker. Has the headman hustler race headers, gonna take a good look at them. But I can’t see myself cutting holes in my inner fenders to go a little faster than TTI’s

Last edited:
come on down to the NMCA race. Lots of cool cars, bunch of promods

had a guy come up to me this afternoon after I got there. Says..are you the guy on For A bodies only with the silver Dart…lol…
Yep, that’s me…he has a red Duster he is racing in stock..gonna go check it out tomorrow when I get a chance( I am close to track, stay at home each night)
Guess he doesn’t post, just a lurker. Has the headman hustler trace headers, gonna take a good look at them. But I can’t see myself cutting holes in my inner fenders to go a little faster than TTI’s
It's just metal, I'll sell you my inner fender wells for $6000.00, nothing special lol Mopar parts are expensive

-
Back