Local Car Show Pictures

-

66cuda-s

Reaction score
Here are some pictures from the Port Gamble (WA) Car Show last weekend...

DSCN4392a.jpg

DSCN4393a.jpg

DSCN4394a.jpg

DSCN4400a.jpg

DSCN4402a.jpg

DSCN4403a.jpg

DSCN4401a.jpg

DSCN4404a.jpg

DSCN4405a.jpg

DSCN4406a.jpg

That crewcab was awesome, I sense a WHOLE LOT of love there, can you imagine trying to get parts for something like that ?

Man I hope that D- 200 has power steering.... GTX you right..that truck was restored right! I'm suprised that 318 can even move the truck! I'd expect a BB in there....

Holy crap, did you see the size of the brake lines coming out of that truck's master cyllinder?

They look like fuel lines.

Man I hope that D- 200 has power steering.... GTX you right..that truck was restored right! I'm suprised that 318 can even move the truck! I'd expect a BB in there....

For what it is, I think that poly 318 is more than enough (especially with the external mods I see: 4-brl induction, headers, electronic ignition, etc. I'm sure there are a few internal changes as well.

For what it is, I think that poly 318 is more than enough (especially with the external mods I see: 4-brl induction, headers, electronic ignition, etc. I'm sure there are a few internal changes as well.

I'm sure you are right...just didn't expect to see that...nice though...everyone seems to go 440 or Hemi...

I might be wrong but why douse that Challenger have 72 side markers and not the 73 style :clock: Or am I wrong .
Thank you for sharing these very cool picture :cheers:
I got to say that truck has been loved, Very nize =P~

I might be wrong but why douse that Challenger have 72 side markers and not the 73 style :clock: Or am I wrong .
Thank you for sharing these very cool picture :cheers:
I got to say that truck has been loved, Very nize =P~
I think there was a little customizing done on the sidemarkers. I also notice they didn't look quite right for either a '71 or '72.

John

I'm glad y'all liked the pictures... No, I have no more, was in a bit of a hurry, had a wedding to go to in the afternoon.

I, too like the truck. I didn't know they had hydraulic clutches back then. Do you think the power brakes (with dual master cylinder) are stock?

-
Back