Local Car Show Today (La Paz, Mexico)

-

dibbons

Reaction score
Our Bahama Yellow '72 Satellite (with Road Runner Grille and '71 rear bumper/side markers) doesn't look too bad:

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

No full pic of the green A body?

That crew cab vw truck is a bed full of money.

NICE. A side question. What about that tower in the background? --Above the second photo with the Merc-- Is it unfinished? Did it partially fall down? "Odd" configuration, otherwise

Good looking 72 satellite :thumbsup:
66 mustang looking great

A side question. What about that tower in the background? --Above the second photo with the Merc-- Is it unfinished? Did it partially fall down? "Odd" configuration, otherwise
To the far left of the big tree in the photo is a triangle shape "tower" which I believe (at night) is illuminated to resemble a Christmas tree. Closer to the tree, but still on the left, is a scaffolding that is alongside a Christmas star placed on top of another little "tower". In Mexico, one can still post Christmas decorations even on government buildings like in front of city hall property.

Yeh I was referring to the largest structure, to the left of the tree. Almost looks like a "gonna be" a water tower

The one thing I DO envy you down there is the wx this time of year. We are heading for snow

-
Back