Local dart for sale. Not mine

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
There is nice dart sport local for sale. I saw it on my way to work a while back I have been meaning to stop and look at but I saw it listed on Facebook tonight. Its very clean looks solid 340 car. If someone on here is interested i can stop and take some more pictures of it for you. Be cool if someone on here bought it.

I’ve been to rural retreat once a decade ago. Beautiful area

Id love to buy it unfortunately I can't afford this one. I think its a fair price for the condition its in but I just don't have it.

I will be the first to admit that I have lost touch with what these type cars and commanding these days. There is a reason he is angry in his Ad in that what he is seeing in the market and what is the correct selling price is not matching. That's the brutal truth. Otherwise it would be sold already.

That year was my first set of wheels.... Non numbers matching put him in a corner IMO however the condition of the metal is the value in it. And that won't be determined until the magnet and visual inspection occurs.

But you are right his asking price is not obnoxious unlike some of the cars on the market currently...

JW

-
Back