-

71swing

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the best at the show:

car shows 001 (Medium).jpg

car shows 005 (Small).jpg

car shows 008 (Small).jpg

car shows 009 (Small).jpg

Here are a few more pics, including some of my car, I was maybe somwhere in the top 8 cars out of 100.

car shows 018 (Small).jpg

car shows 019 (Small).jpg

car shows 024 (Small).jpg

car shows 017 (Small).jpg

I didn't know any other members were going to be there. We could have met up or something. Kinda chilly in the morning but warmed up in the after noon. I think the weather in the morning kept some people away.First time for me at that show. I was nice seeing some different cars and meeting some new people. Dave

looks lie some very nice rides showed up.:glasses7:
The orange truck looked very nice too.=D>
Thanks fore sharing

I didn't know any other members were going to be there. We could have met up or something. Kinda chilly in the morning but warmed up in the after noon. I think the weather in the morning kept some people away.First time for me at that show. I was nice seeing some different cars and meeting some new people. Dave

I see you are from Colorado, I take it you are the gentlemen that took longest distance trophy?

The show was alittle small for my taste, and way to far for me to drive from Colorado for.

This car show use to be alot bigger but the two clubs that put it together seperated and now each have thier own show. So instead of one big show they have two smaller one's, but I'm sure over time they will both grow.

couple years back they were getting a big enough show that they seperated all cars by classes and hand trophies out for each class, now they only due the 3 (best in class, Choice car, Choice truck, and Oyea longest distance)

Yep that was me. The wife and I both had a 4 day week end so we took off for a little trip. We like to travel the back roads to see whats around. That show seemed like a good turn around spot:mrgreen:. We were in the green roadrunner conv.

Too bad about the two clubs splitting up. Talked to a few people that said it used to be a lot bigger. Still a good time though. Dave

-
Back