Location of commando v8 emblem

-

stoke

Reaction score
Can someone give me the location of the Commando v8 emblem on the front fenders of a 65 cuda. I just need an idea of where to place them, because the fenders have no holes to go by. Thanks for any help.

I have seen them in various places. my reply will bump you up. come on folks, help this guy out. I will consult my books to see If I can find a photo.

as close as I can measure on a curved surface, My '65 Formula S circle is on center 4 15/16 inches behind the edge of the light bezel and is inline (+- 1/16th inch higher?) with the center of the sealed beam bulb. My Sylvanias have casting lines (?) running across the lens and the center horizontal one is almost exactly inline with the center of the S badge. If you get it in this area, I dont believe you will get any grief from lookers. Of course finding the center of the V8 badge is a little harder. Dang my car is dusty!
DSC00572.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

here's my 66 valiant commando,,,behind passenger side front wheel,,,one side only like pentastar

HPIM0361.jpg

Can someone give me the exact location measurements for the large Commando v8 emblems,like cavemanmorons photo. I would like the exact measurements before I start drilling the front fenders of my 65 barracuda, Thanks, Stoke

I know this is really old, but I need these measurements also. Same emblem going on a 65 valiant. Please help me out. Thanks

-
Back