location of mopar guys

-
Ben, where is that BBQ place? I'm all over Ventura Co and the 101.

Cyberpacker, what city are you in. I'm in Simi.

Ben x2, I have yet to hear of it either. But I will be researching it more if it is good enough that it has you jonesing for it already since Fall Fling.

cuda... I am in Newbury Park, just off the 101 right before the Camarillo grade.

Balt Md area. We got plenty of Mopar people here including my 2 sons and my brother. Ron

Ben, where is that BBQ place? I'm all over Ventura Co and the 101.

Cyberpacker, what city are you in. I'm in Simi.

Steve, it's located at 1751 E. Main St. (805) 652-1446

Here is a link to the Ventura Restaurant Guide with reviews:

http://www.ventura.com/dining/review_read.asp?pk_restaurant=1339

We are going to stop there on the way to Spring Fling and pick up enough ribs and chili for the entire weekend and then stop there on the way out and grab some for when we get home.

Ben x2, I have yet to hear of it either. But I will be researching it more if it is good enough that it has you jonesing for it already since Fall Fling.

cuda... I am in Newbury Park, just off the 101 right before the Camarillo grade.

Cyber, check out the above info I left for Steve. Believe me, it's mighty good!:thumblef:

hello from the uk lots of mopars here,by far the most popular american car here and for good reason:thumbrig: big club we,ve got here too check it out www.moparuk.com

Meadville, Pa between Erie and Pittsburgh Pa. Closer to Erie though. A few Chebbies and Fords in my area but the Mopars do rule...

Hey rumblefish, I hope being Canadian does not negate my invitation, and if ever I make my way down I will stop by to join you, so we can make it down together. This could be a wild party, but too bad it's only a dream. LOL Can you imagine if everybody that responded could make it, how busy Leanna would be.

Denver CO area. Looks like snow outside too.....Brrrrrrr. Time to get the propane tanks filled for the garage heater.

eastern panhandle of west virginia,surrounded by mopars.about an hour and a half south of carlisle,,,,,,,,,evilscamp,saw you at this years event

Currently live in the Corpus Christi TX area. But I have all my Mopars in the Texas Panhandle ~850 miles away so they won't rust!!

i live in ashland ohio and my duster lives in jeromesville with my parents where are the other two from ohio from

Hi people! I'm stuck out here in Old Town, Maine. A couple of miles north of Bangor. And about 120 miles south of Canada.

Spartanburg, Sc- but born and raised in Northeast, Ohio yep, Im a Damn Yankee :eek:) Find out theres ALOT of Mopar guys around here. great place to find parts.

Bayside Queens, Nu Yawk here....I'm located a few miles from Shea Stadium.

Where the Mets blew a great season.... :mad:

Carthage, MO. Not too many Mopar guys around here compared to shover-an-let-her-lays or phords folks.

Lee

Hey rumblefish, I hope being Canadian does not negate my invitation, and if ever I make my way down I will stop by to join you, so we can make it down together. This could be a wild party, but too bad it's only a dream. LOL Can you imagine if everybody that responded could make it, how busy Leanna would be.

You're right Leblanc, it'd be a great party for sure!

But it's not necessarily a dream ... got plenty of parking -- 5 1/2 acres -- a couple miles north of town where we can make all the noise we want, a big 30x40 shop, a full basement aka The Garage Mahal where my Cuda and Billy's 67 Camaro live, and I'd TRULY WELCOME THE CROWD AND MOST ESPECIALLY ALL THE BUSINESS!!! (Besides powder coating and restoring my Cuda, I can cook and pass out beers too!!!!)

I'm not kidding ... if you guys are seriously interested in a big FABO get-together, let's plan it for next year and actually do it!!! Our place is centrally located in northwest Tennessee, and it would sure set little ol' Greenfield on its ear seeing all the fantastic Mopars runnin' around.

You should all know that we have one car show a year here in late October; it had a whopping 17 entrants, and 90% of them owned NEW CARS booooooooooooooo!!!! A '99 Chevy LUMINA -- of all things!!! -- took home a 2nd Place Trophy if that tells ya anything. Now if that isn't an embarrassment, I don't know what is.) It's time to change things.

So bring on the party!!!

Phoenix area here.

Meadville, Pa between Erie and Pittsburgh Pa. Closer to Erie though. A few Chebbies and Fords in my area but the Mopars do rule...

I have quite a bit of family back in your area. My parents are from there originally also... My mom's from Oil City and dad's from Cranberry.

-
Back