location of mopar guys

-
West Sacramento Ca....also the local motorcycle cop has a roadrunner,it's down for a wiring harness replacement

Halfway between Atlanta and the North Georgia mountains.

Tons of A-body barracuda's down here, every time I go to a local show I see new ones popping up.

Lots of A-bodies in general compared to other Mopars.

A couple years ago, I hardly ever saw a Mopar, now I see more Mopars than brand x cars.

Things are looking up.

Racing capitol of the world.

Indianapolis,Indiana.......................

Cudachick even here, fifteen minutes away, we have a car show each year too(population with surrounding towns, 100,000) and last year we got 1635 entries. If you plan a trip up here we will surely welcome you. MOPARS are getting much more popular each year but bow ties still outnumber us. Last year the local Chrysler dealer even had a Mopar only show on one of the show nights.

I'll chime in. Baxters Corner, New Brunswick, Canada. That's just outside Saint John. About 90 miles from LeBlanc. A few of Ma Mopars finest around here, very few. More being built though. I don't hibernate in the winter, I just retire to the garage and dream up ways to make the Demon quicker.

Latest idea - build my own still and convert to Alky. YeeeeHawwww, a drunk car.

Jack

I am from south east TN i come in contact with alot of mopar guys around here but i think its partly because i co own Buzzard Hill mopars

Hello everyone!! I live in the Northeast corner of Arkansas!
Don't remember if I have ever posted on this thread or not.
Just a 1/2 hour drive to George Rays drag strip 1/8 mile track.
1 hour away from Memphis motor park.
This is my cottage on the hill here in Craighead co.
and as most of you know I am waiting for my next A bodie to come home.
Next day in court Dec 11. So I can get my life in order.
this site keep me from going completely insane :shaking:

home777darthouse 00188.jpg

Hay CudaChick1968 has a great Idea!! I would be interested in a get to gather, Sounds like a fun time, maybe I will have the 63 ready for show next year and go to the car show in here town.

I mentioned it to "the boss" and she said it sounded like a cool idea too but before I go getting too excited about another reason to go on a "field trip", that I better find out about accomodations in cudachicks area. It's a long haul from the eastern panhandle of west virginia but how cool of a trip would that be

Generally speaking, I'm about 140 miles northwest of Nashville and about 130 north of Memphis very near the Kentucky border. The scenery is pretty -- especially in the Fall -- the roads are in decent shape, and local law enforcement is minimal and fairly tolerant.

Here's a link to find local accommodations in this area. There's not a single motel in Greenfield itself (I TOLD you I live in the sticks! :)) but there are several within a few miles' drive.

http://www.local.com/results.aspx?keyword=motel&location=38230&courtesycategoryid=27010400

You can find other things on local.com too (restaurants, auto parts stores, etc.) by typing the 38230 Zip Code in the search box.

I live in Cincinnati Ohio. Not a bad place I guess. Only about 2 1/2 hours to the Mopar Nats. And close to most local shows.

Hi From East Coast In North Carolina Were Mopars Are Loud And Strong!!!!!!!!!!!! Any One Else

Here's a link to find local accommodations in this area. There's not a single motel in Greenfield itself (I TOLD you I live in the sticks! :)) but there are several within a few miles' drive.

Greenfield, TN... it is only 590 miles from my house in Plano, TX. That is closer than my parents house in El Paso, TX. That is one thing about Texas, when I lived in El Paso it was a shorter drive to Los Angeles than to Houston. There are plenty of Mopars in Texas, they are just spread out. It seems like every second Mopar is in SoCal.

Midlothian, TX: now that is pretty much local for me. I drove through there once going between Dallas and 281 on my way to Austin.

Mopars seem pretty scarce. A-bodys are hardly represented at the shows around here. But, when I went to the dragstrip for the Mopar day in Denton there were plenty of A-bodies and it was one of the few times I had to tell people which '68 Barracuda was mine. Wow! Definately no lack of representation at the dragstrip.

Michael
Plano, TX
http://mysite.verizon.net/michael_mosley/barracuda.html

Hello, I'm from Mount Morris NY. 35 minutes South of Rochester, NY. I'm the only Mopar guy in town. There are other Mopars in the surrounding towns but not many.

Fred B

-
Back