location of mopar guys

-
so im 24 and live in central cali. and i seriouly thinkg there are maybe 4 and a half mopar guys in my town, are all of the mopar guys east cuz its pretty lonley in a chevy ford town.lol. so im curious were everyone is from

the central valley is pretty big, are you anywhere near Manteca?
Doug

hey i'm in cincinnati too!!! northern part of the city....too many stuffed shirts driving new corvettes around here. although i have to admit i also have a chevy AND a ford....
mopar...
l_444ee8c3a738b49853f7e27fc719cf29.jpg

chevy....
l_c5a4ace2228ce74db12c0dc5f5f7f203.jpg

ford...
455006701_l.jpg

-tim

I live in Cincinnati Ohio. Not a bad place I guess. Only about 2 1/2 hours to the Mopar Nats. And close to most local shows.

im in Des Moines , Iowa . Plenty of mopars around , but id say 98% are show cars .
Im more of a race guy (my dart is street legal..) , so i dont have too many mopar buddies in town I guess............

I would be willing to bet ive got the quickest mopar in des moines ....

:thumblef:

1. 72 Dart & me in the UK ,about 5500 miles from American soil :notworth:​

Northeast Ohio 10minutes to Thompson dragway and plenty of mopars

I was born in Ohio and I remember my dad taking me and my brothers to Thompson Dragway when I was maybe 6 years old. That was my first drag strip experience.

Indianapolis, IN, about 20 miles from LA Dart. :D

Hey 1qwikScamp, I've got a cousin in Soddy Daisy. :)

Man, mention of BBQ has made me hungry.... *whines* So who's bringin' the drinks? :D

hey everyone this is an ausome thread you can finaly get to see where everyone is on the map.

i'm a little north of 69signetV8 on the north end of Vancouver Island in Port McNeill BC Canada. and as for the canadian guys/gals i think we are all still sleeping of the turky from Christmas

Clarksville, TN here. Memike and CudaChick, let's all hook up some time this summer. There's about 10 Mopar folks here. I ran into one over in Paris, TN the other day on the way to Reelfoot lake. He had 2 69 Chargers and a 71 Road runner. Ever run into him Cudachick?

Monoptn, the only Mopar guy I've run into (in over a year of living here LOL) is one with a 1970 Challenger. His name is Bill Holcomb and he took top honors at our little car show last October. He's a very nice guy.

Would love to meet you all!! I'm still willing to have a huge party here next summer.

I'm game for the party. Sunday afternoons are usually the best time to get folks together. Just let me know the date, and I can round a few folks up from here.

im from just south of branson, mo.

i know there is a pretty big mopar guy in springfield, and a few around here. there is also a guy with a huge mopar salvage yard about 2 hrs from me.

(i hope to be in indy for a v8 rx7 meet in may, mine and a few others including the host of the event will have mopar swaps, 318, 340, 360, etc)

-
Back