-
I am willing to help any FABO member that is within 100 miles of me..just give me a call..at 902-542-7414..

How can I put my address under my avatar ?

To add your addy in your Avatar, go to your user CP and "Edit Profile", scroll down, fill in address box, and save.

Parksville, Vancouver Island, BC here. I have met most of the island members (as far as I know). Always willing to help out and meet new people, well, when I'm home from work that is.

seems everybody from ontario on here is out by you guys! LOL
I've only met one other member on here who is from the york region/GTA/ Toronto area and he doesnt post much...I need more guys in the toronto area! All my friends are chevy and ford, i need some mopar support here! LOL

pettybludart is in Oakville, I believe, and he posts everyday! Heckuva nice guy too!:cheers:

pettyblu340 is in Oakville, I believe, and he posts everyday! Heckuva nice guy too!:cheers:

well to each his own i guess...
oakville takes over an hour for me to get too...im talking newmarket, markham (where im from), pickering/ajax, stoufville, downtown, etc...nobody on here from those parts, atleast not any that i know of

I am in Winnipeg near the west perimeter Hwy.I am just gettin started on a S6/440 swap and would love to find someone that could tell me where to source parts from Canada. shipping costs from the south are brutal.

Good to hear there are more A-body guys working on a project. I live in Morden, Mb. and picked up a 74 Sport and just tearing it apart to get a re-paint done on it this winter. What kind of car are you doing the engine swap on? Keep in touch.

Good to hear there are more A-body guys working on a project. I live in Morden, Mb. and picked up a 74 Sport and just tearing it apart to get a re-paint done on it this winter. What kind of car are you doing the engine swap on? Keep in touch.

Home of the Corn and Apple festival!

I grew up in Rosenfeld, Mb. Lots of friends and relatives out there. Now I live in Melville Sk. retsud_043 lives in Esterhazy, not far from me.

I am in Winnipeg near the west perimeter Hwy.I am just gettin started on a S6/440 swap and would love to find someone that could tell me where to source parts from Canada. shipping costs from the south are brutal.
I might be able to help out a bit... Winnipeg East Kildonan area..

or should I say Winterpeg for now....

I picked up a 75 Gold Duster "granny car" with 56K on it up in Dauphin. the car is in real good shape just worn on the inside and minimal rust on the quarters. i have a '68 440 and an A-833 to stuff in there. I have most of the major parts I need from aggressivly collecting at swap meets and a Schumacker kit with the Tri-Y headers. As I was asking before, I'd sure like to source more "new" parts from Canadian suppliers. I'd rather not have my budget eatin up payin frieght.

Yes...I find it really unfriendly that USA suppliers will ship to all 48 states for free but will not extend it to us when in many times..it is cheaper to ship to us in Canada then it is to certain states..

Surrey bc I overlook the Port Mann bridge on the bad side of Surrey lol

Parksville, Vancouver Island, BC here. I have met most of the island members (as far as I know). Always willing to help out and meet new people, well, when I'm home from work that is.

Mike whats with the cool new Avatar ? Did somebody get another car?

Mike whats with the cool new Avatar ? Did somebody get another car?

Haha no, I've had it for a while. It's a '62 Dart 330, 4 door, /6, pushbutton. My grandparents gave it to me just to get it out of their yard, it has been sitting since '82 or something. It is very far gone, may look 'decent' but all the sheet metal is paper thin, no floors, interior is totally trashed, has some bad damage, everything is seized.. so for now it sits. Thought that was a cool picture though.

Great thread idea. Even though i may not be on line that often, I will always assist a mopar driver. I am from Angus, Ontario, a 15 minute drive west of Barrie and Hwy 400. There are 3 mopar guys in town. Both are friends of mine. One owns an Orange 340 '70 Dart, Mines a 360 '68 Dart, and the other guy has a '73 Sassy Green Charger.

Cheers

Canadian Dart

From the thriving metropolis of Union Bay, BC. Located about 20km south of Courtenay.

I've met several members from the Island, as well as 55Redneck while on a road trip this past summer.

I'm always up to helping a fellow Mopar enthusiast. Even some people that are brand-challenged.

Oh, by the way Bronze, there are no "good" parts of Surrey. :bootysha:

:-D :-D :-D

Ok, after reading I noticed I didn't do that either, great to no there are guys in Winnipeg. Any of you have a K-frame that you no longer need or avaliable for a great price. Front end would be nice also with the larger disc's. and sway bar set-up. Let me know and how much if you have anything that will work ....have a good one ....stay warm.

Am I the only Nova Scotian ??

Canadian dart, I think I new a guy you way with a '61 Vauxhall..black and white ?? been a long time.

Thanks to the gent who showed me how to do the change however, will not take my full addy but I suspect that all cdns know what NS is.

So we have 1 from NS, 3 from NB, any newfies or spud islanders (where I am from) ..pretty rare here..

Grassy

Has anyone broken down the Canadian membership into provinces.

On one board i was one, we all listed where we lived so if a member broke down, they would know where the friendlies are.

Can this board spit out a list of Canadian names ?

Grassy
I am a newer member for Coquitlam B.C. New to the car hobby but willing to help fabo members .

Another one from Winnipeg.. Actually 1-hour north.

For shipping parts I just have it shipped to Pembina Parcel 2 mins south of Emerson border crossing and bring back over myself. Too easy and they only charge $5.oo per item. Way easier and far cheaper than dealing with duty charges from UPS or Fed-Ex. Just picked up a console I bought from RACERX

I live about 1 hour north of London in a small town called Blyth.
Oh ya it's in Ontario.
Own: 1969 Dart Swinger 340 auto

-
Back